68 "He's dead, Tom."

Lilith's point of view
When I got back to my house, Sam and Logan immediately jumped me when I walked through the door.
"Are you okay?" "Who's blood is that?"

"Where's he?" I ask and push myself through them. "Couch."

Sam holds me back, "What happened?"

"It's over... He's dead." I say quietly and smile.
"You killed him?" Sam asks in disbelief. "Are you sure he's dead?" Logan interrupts. "I shot him eight times, he's dead like my will to live." I say and walk into the living room.

"Is that.. your blood?" Tom asks when he saw my face. I shake my head as I lean against the wall. "It's over." I say and he stands up. "He'll never hurt anyone again." I whisper.

"I don't care about others." He says and pulls me closer by my waist. "I'm just glad, that he will never hurt you again."

"He's dead, Tom." I whisper and wrap my arms round his neck and hug him. "I know, sunflower." He says.

My head is so dizzy. I sway back and forth after I let go off Tom. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah, I... He shot me."

"What? When?"

"Before I jumped after you."

"So you've been bleeding the whole time?!"

Sam and Logan walk in. "We heard it." She says. Logan opens the first aid kit.
"How many first aid kits do y'all have?" Tom asks. "With Lilith being a walking target, many."

I take off my shorts and sit down on the couch. "He was far away, wasn't he?" Logan asks as he disinfects the wound. "Yes, but it was the AK." I mumble.
"God damn it."

Logan takes care of my wound, so that I still can take a shower. "Can you come with me?" I quietly ask Tom. He immediately nods and walks me upstairs.
"Why did you want me to come with you?" He asks. "I.. I don't want to be alone.."

Tom wraps his arms around me, "you're not alone. I'm here."
"I know.. Thank you."

I let go off him and grab new clothes, "You can ask Logan for new clothes if you want to."
"Don't worry about me, Sunflower. I'm gonna be alright. Just go take a shower." He says softly and kisses my cheek. "I don't deserve you." I mumble. "No, don't say that. You deserve so much more, sunflower." He caresses my cheek and gently kisses my forehead. "Go shower, I'll be here if you need me."

"I love you so much, Tom.." I say softly. His face lights up as be leans down to me. "I love you too, Sunflower."
I smile.

He gently lays his lips on mine. I give in and melt into his touch. I'm wax in his hands. He pulls away and hugs me.