53 "You can take it."

**Tw: Detailed sexual scenes**

Lilith's point of view

I crawled into his bed and he got on top of me,  then he started kissing me again. I want him, I want everything of him that I can get. I looked in his eyes and saw that their filled with lust and love at the same time. He was on top of me, when he lingered his hand down my body.
To my most valuable part. He started to rub on finger against my core, and he pushed another finger inside of me. A small moan left my lips. Then he went down with his head, and started licking my core. My legs shaking around his head. Another moan escaped my lips. Before I could cum. He stopped and went back to kissing me. While he's kissing me, he slides two fingers deep inside of me,  making me moan into the kiss. When the wave of relief hit me, I arched my back and let my head fall into the pillow.

"Are you sure?" He whispers, I can feel his hot breath against my neck. "Yes" I answer and in that moment I could feel his length inside me. He groaned and let his head fall back. He started going forth and back, faster evreytime. Thrusting himself inside me. My fingers gripping the bedsheets.

"You can take it."

He grabs my hands and holds them above my head together. Only for a moment, until he lets them go to support himself better.

I put my legs around his waist and dig my fingernails in his back.

One moan after another escaped my lips, and that seemed to please him. "Fuck." He groans.
He grabs my legs and pushes them towards me. Using them as support to thrust himself even deeper inside me.

I'm so close to finish, and he seemed to notice. He goes harder and faster. "Oh my god!"

I throw my head back into the pillow. Never has a guy that lasted longer than me. This is insane.
He roughly grabs my boobs. "I'm so close."

He puts his hand on my throat and puts pressure on the sides of it.

After he moaned relieved he grabs me by the waist and turns me around pulling my ass towards him.

He slaps my butt cheek hard and pushes his length inside me again. Making me moan loudly. Him groaning as he does so. He grabs me by my waist and thrusts against me roughly.

Grabbing my throat from the back to get even more depth of me. I'm struggling to breathe.

He's into what I'm into.

My legs start to shake and twitch. They stopped when the wave of relief came over me. I moan loudly, but he didn't stop.

He's aiming for his own.

Thrusting and grinding against and inside me. Harder with each hit.

The loud clapping sound of his thighs and my ass cheeks sounds through the room.

He moans and starts to go slower. He pulls out and I feel hot liquid on my ass cheeks.

He groans and I feel some type of fabric wipe away the liquid on my ass.

_____
Im gonna need therapy after writing this😭

ILL PAY FOR URS GUYS😭😭