57 "You're welcome, Lilith."

Lilith's point of view
After we ate lunch and cleaned the kitchen again, he drove me to my house.

"See you sometime, Tom." I say and slightly kiss his cheek from the passenger's seat.
Before he could answer, I got out of the car and started walking to the front door, up the few steps.

The door is unlocked. I sigh and open the door.

As I stepped inside, I smelled immediately the known smell of the rotting ceiling and moldy wood under our floor.

We could afford a better house, but it would be trashed in one week. So we Stick to what we have.

"I'm back!"

I sound like a nothing coming home from work, every time. Sam and Logan come downstairs and greet me.

"Why are you so happy?" "Should we be worried?"

"I'm fine guys."

The flashbacks from the last nights appear in my inner eye.

The way how gentle he was.
How electrical his touch feels.

I shake my head and walk through the wall Sam and Logan build.

"Everything alright?"

"Logan what's with my car?" I ignore Sam's question. "Everything how it's supposed to be, plus a surprise." He says and wiggles my keys in front of my face.

With a huge smile on my face I take the keys and walk outside, into the garage.

Even though, our house is basically rotted, our garage is big enough for three cars and is in good shape.
We take care of our cars. A good cared for car needs a good garage.

There it is. My beloved Nissan Skyline gtr 34. In purple. My first love.

"Turn the engine on."

I turn around and see Logan leaning proudly against the wall.
While shaking my head I walk closer, out of the three cars, mine is on the far left.

The steering wheel is different.

When I bought the car, it didn't have the original steering wheel, but now... Now it has.

I open the door and get inside. Taking a deep breath of the air inside the car.

It still smells the same.

Tobacco and gasoline.

The trusted smell, makes me feel better already. Everything else from the interior is the same. Maybe it's cleaner.

I put the key in the ignition and turn the engine on. As I let the engine roar, it sounds the same. With a confused face I look over to Logan.

"Purple is your favorite color after all." He says and point to the floor. I roll the window down and look to the floor.

A purple light is shining in the grey floor. With disbelief I open the door and get out. Falling to my knees when I saw what Logan did to my car.

He put led lights under the car, making the ground under it glow purple. "I know you've been wanting it since day one." Logan says softly.

I get back up and fall into his arms. "Thank you Logan." I whisper softly. "You're welcome, Lilith."

_____

School started againnn😩😩😩😩