Epilogue

Tom's point of view
One last look into the mirror, I put my tie in place and walk outside to Sam's car.

"Ready?" She asks, sad.

I shake my head, but get in the backseat.

When we arrived at the cemetery, I immediately regretted coming.

I can't do this. I really can't.

I sit down next to Sam.

There's a lot of people here, for a fact that Lilith was such a feared and hated person.

Sam grabs mine and Logan's hands and holds them tightly. "It's gonna be alright." She whispers.

"A good friend of hers told me, she wanted one person to have a speech. And one person only." The priest announced.

"And that's why I would like Tom Kaulitz to please come up here."

What?

Unsure I stood up and walked down the little isle.

"Well, I wasn't thinking I'll be holding a speech but I think we'll make it work." I start.

Immediate tears in my eyes.

"From the very beginning, the first time I saw her, I've been interested. But it was only until a few days later, until I started to feel something about her. Even though she was not easy to handle."

Some small laughters in the small crowd.

"She barley said I love you but she showed it. She showed it through protecting me, she trusted me. I think through me, she learned to talk more openly about her feelings. Which she did to me."

Breath Tom. Breath.

"I've never thought, I'd had to ever say goodbye to her. I did want to spend the rest of my live with her or the most time possible. I was planning to propose to her a few hours later. But death got in the way."

"I will always love and cherish her. And I'll never forget what she and her surroundings taught me and the memories we made."

"Thank you Lilith. For everything and more. I already miss you."

"I can't do this without you, but I'll have to figure it out."

"I love you."

I'm sobbing and walk back to my seat.

The rest of the funeral goes on.

I never stopped crying.

Now it's the part where you put a rose on the grave and say your goodbyes.

I was the last one to say goodbye.

I was shocked to see what Sam and Logan put on her gravestone.

In loving memory of Lilith Lyra Kaulitz-Brooks

No way. She said she didn't want to give up her maiden name.. So they just added mine..

I bow down and gently put the rose on her grave.

"Hey sunflower... I guess you were made for love after all." I say softly and stand back up. "I'm gonna visit you everyday. I love you.."

I take a few steps back and just look at her grave.

Sam and Logan come up to me and put their arms around me.

"It's weird that she's gone.. It feels like everything is wrong with her gone." Logan says.

"A part of us is missing." Sam sobs.

"And it's never gonna come back." I add.