17 "I'm out."

Lilith's point of view
Should I read the note?

Of course I should, shouldn't I?

*in case you want to get to know me. Genuinely.*

Under it, his phone number.

What in the world?

Do I really want to risk my family for a guy? That I don't even know?

I shouldn't.

I walk upstairs and put the note on my bedside table. "We're going out. It's better if you stay here."

"Sam... I don't want to lose you guys over some guy. But I do want to get to know him."

"I know."

"So if you're not gonna support me... I'm out."

Her face drops. The sadness leaves her face and shock appears. "Out? Like you're leaving the band?"

I nod, "What if he's gonna make me happy? What if he's the one I genuinely want to change for?"

"Rethink your decision, Lilith. If you still want to leave tomorrow, you can. I'm not gonna stop you." She says softly and leaves.

Trust me, I will.

I walk downstairs, to see the three of them are still here, sitting on the couch. "Going out eh?" I ask them. "Lilith-"

"Save it." I sigh and walk out the house. "Lilith you're unarmed! What do you think you're doing?"

I open the trunk of my car, where the spare tire is and take it out.

Unarmed? Did they ever look in the footwell of the backseat?

After I changed the tire, I got in the car and sat there for a while.

I have no clue where to go...

By the race tracks is a small house. Sam and I have stayed there before, I could go there...
Or I could give Tom a call, and say I'm sorry. That seem like the right thing to do.

I walk back inside and go straight up in my room.
I've searched the whole bedside table and around it. No note to be found.

"Searching for this?"

I turn around and see Logan. "Out of all off you, I thought at least you wouldn't be like this."

"I'm sorry Lilith. I'm not like this. I didn't take the note... Ryan did." He says handing me the note. "Look, just don't do something you'll regret later."

"I won't. Thanks Logan."

"Not for that."