9 "I do."

Lilith's point of view
It's the last song. Concentrate.

"Let the whole town think I'm insane."

This song really has my heart. It represents my life a little bit.

While I'm singing the last lines of the song, I'm squatting in the middle of the stage.

"I can't believe they don't think I'm crazy."

"It's because they don't think that. They know I'm crazy. Would you believe it?"

The lights turn off and the music in my earbud stops playing.

Even though, the crowd wants more, we leave the stage. "What's up with you, Lilith?" Sam asks. "Nothing." I answer her and grab my purse so we can leave.
"Are you sure? You've been acting weird lately. Like even more weird than usual."

"Yes Sam. I'm fine."  I roll my eyes and we all walk outside. "Ryan, can I ride with..." I stop the sentence because there's already a random woman getting in his car. "Never mind."

"Logan and me are good again. So.." "You want to ride with him, hm?" I smile. She nods happily and throws her car keys in the air.
As I catch them, she's already on her way to his car.

I was about to get in Sams car, when I spotted Kaulitz again.
"I told you I'll see you again. Stalker boy."

"Don't call me stalker boy. Or people will actually believe it." He says ironically and walks over to me. "I just wanted to say thank you, you know... for the cigarette."

"No problem. It wasn't mine anyway."

Cars are approaching behind me. I don't care to look, because once again. I'm making eye contact with him.

"Lilith! Get your ass in the car and drive!"

Kaulitz breaks the eye contact and looks behind me, terror in his eyes. "That guy has a gun." He whispers.

Fuck!

I turn around and see, fucking L.A Cartel. "Hello my Lady."

"Leave me alone." I spit. "Oh okay, we'll take him instead." Their leader smiles and turns to Kaulitz.
"No! Leave him out of our fight!"

"What? It's not like he means something to you... Or does he?" The leader asks and points his gun at me.

I reach for the pocket knife, I always carry with me, that rests under my skirt between my thigh and the band of my tights. Flipping it open and holding it to his arm.

"Who brings a knife to a gun fight?"

"I do."

In that second I bring my knee up to his chest and he folds. As I take the gun out of his hands his gang members slowly walk towards me. "Don't hurt her." Their leader commands.

I bow down to his height and look him in the eye. "Never underestimate a madwoman."

I put the knife back where it belongs and turn around to see that Ryan, Logan and Sam were now behind me. Ryan holding Kaulitz back.

"Why would you pull the knife on him?!"
"They know where we live, Lilith!"
"We're gonna die because of you one day!"

"Suck it up! What was I supposed to do? Let him point his gun at me and him? No!"