2 "Bitch"

Lilith's point of view
Opening one of the last envelopes of the night with shaking hands. "The winner of the category, most famous newcomer is.." I smile lightly and pull out the paper.

Wait... There's two bands?

I step away from the microphone and talk into the headphone I luckily have.

"There's two bands!" I scream-whisper. "Give me a second." The person on the other ends says. "Well hurry!"

"It's ecstasy."

Oh well.

I step forward to the microphone and smile devilishly. "Well there were two bands nominated, and both were on the paper. Which, of course, isn't right."

"The nominated bands were Tokio Hotel and Ecstasy."

I could hear a few gasps and "oh"s.

"The last winner of tonight is..." I stop for a second just to build up more tension. "Ecstasy."

The crowd cheers so loudly as the rest of my band walks up on stage.

"Thank you so much guys!" Sam smiles.
"We appreciate the three awards so so much!" Logan brags. "And I, personally, want to thank our absolutely precious lead singer!" Ryan states and picks me up and spins me around."I think we're done here."

"Thank you so much for coming! And thank you so much for the awards. Also thank you for having me host this award show tonight!" I speak into the microphone as fast as I can, because we have to leave.
"I love you guys! Come to our next show!"

Tom's point of view
"Bitch" I mumble as we stand up, to go to the interview. "She's such a stupid bitch."

„What do you think about not winning any awards tonight?" The interviewer asks. "I think it's stupid. The bitch that was the host was stupid, I mean who names their band Ecstasy? She's so self-centered and she probably can't even sing."

Bill nudges me slightly. Fuck.

Never get emotional on interviews.

"So you don't know her? Like at all?" The interviewer asks curiously. "No? I mean they're probably not even that big of a deal."

"They are."

As if.

Lilith's point of view
"Hello beautiful people." The interviewer starts. Sam smiles as she shakes the interviewers hand.

Sam is just to nice for this cruel world.

"Lilith, was this your first time moderating?"

"Yes it was."

"How did you like it?"

"It was amazing! But the winning part was more fun."

"What are you going to do after this?"

"We have a race to win!" Logan interrupts me. "So you guys still race? Even after the arrests?"
"Of course! I'll never stop racing because of cops."

"Oh by the way! Tom Kaulitz has been talking shit about you, Lilith. Anything you wanna say?"

"Who?" I raise an eyebrow as I look between my three closest friends.
They all just shrug. "You don't know who that is?"

"No... Should I?" I ask ironically and chuckle. "Probably..."

"Well to bad, I don't."

The interviewer laughs a bit. Then don't take me seriously. We say our goodbyes and walk backstage.
„Isn't it stupid that we all came in separate cars?" Sam asks. "You and Logan came together." Ryan replied.

"Oh fuck off."