51 „Yours."

Lilith's point of view
When I woke up, Tom was gone.

"Tom?"

No response.

He's probably downstairs or in the bathroom.

I lay back down and cuddle into his silk sheets. And eventually fell back asleep.

I got woken up when he came into the room.

"I didn't want to wake you." Tom says.

"It's okay." I sigh and turn around to face him. My sight stuck on his body.

His upper body is slightly wet, towel that's resting low on his waist revealing his v-line and his cornrows are still dripping.

"You want something for breakfast?" He asks. I shake my head for response.

"Sunflower..."

"I never eat breakfast! I'll eat something for lunch."

"I promise." I add.

"Good, it's already eleven in the morning." He says.

I groan and let myself fall back onto the mattress.

He drops the towel, revealing his butt cheeks.

"Stop looking at my ass." He laughs. "I'm not." I defend myself.

Tom gets changed into grey sweatpants. Nothing else.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks.
"You cook?"

"Not really, I'd just order something..."

"Sounds more like it." I giggle.
"Your laugh is so cute." He says and opens the door. "Come on, we'll order."

I stand up and walk after him.

We walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Tom opens a drawer and pulls out a piece of folded paper.

„Is pizza alright?" he asks me. I nod, „which one do you want?"

„Margarita."

He nods and grabs his phone. „I'll be right back." he says and walks away. I sit down on one of the barstools, grab a glass from the kitchen isle and the water bottle.

„Half an hour." he says quickly.

I nod as he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me.
„You love physical touch, don't you?" I ask with a smile on my face as I put my hands over his arms, which are resting over my breasts. „Yours." he whispers into my ear.

Tom kisses my head, pulls his arms back and walks over to the fridge.
After he searched it thoroughly and didn't found anything he went over to the pantry. „The pizzas will be here soon why do you search for food?"

"I eat food while I wait my food to be here." He says like it's the most normal thing to do. "If I would do that, I had to do workouts five times a week." I say.

"Why?"

"Because I'd get fat as fuck."

"You'd look beautifully anyway."

_______
Guyssssss the next few chapters are SPICY

Like SPICYYY