19 „Don't get used to it."

Tom's point of view
When I explained them what happened they seem to know who it was, so they decided to split up. Ryan and I go help Lilith and Sam and Logan go hunt the guy down.

"Just so you know, I'm not doing this for you." He says getting in the drivers seat of Lilith's Nissan.
The whole ride was quiet. Ryan didn't even stopped the car completely and I already jumped out.

"Lilith!" I cry out and run up to her.

"Can you hear me?"

"Hey stalker boy." She says weakly and put her hand on my cheek. "Sh, we'll get you to the hospital."

"No!" Ryan yells from behind. "The fuck you mean no? She's bleeding out!"

"We can't afford a hospital! Besides it's not the first time she got shot. Get her in the car!" He says and walks back to the car.

"Lilith you're gonna be okay. Alright?"

"Don't worry about me, Tom."

"You've said my name." I chuckle.

"Don't get used to it." She smiles. As she slowly closes her eyes, I start to panic. "Lilith? Lilith!"

I pick her up and open the backseat door and pull her in with me. „What's your plan exactly?" I ask Ryan who's driving.

„Get her home and take care of her wound. Easy."

"You know, she's unconscious already. She's not gonna survive without a hospital, Ryan."

"How would you know? Lilith's a fighter. Besides it's her fifth or sixth shot wound. She'll get through."

Fifth or sixth? Oh Lilith. I have to get you out of this vicious cycle.

"Come on Hollywood!" Ryan yells at me as I carry her into the house.

When Ryan got everything together to take care of her wound, the others came in. "Is it serious?" Sam asks.

"No. No organs or anything important is hit." Ryan says as he's looking at the wound with a flashlight.

"Thanks Kaulitz. Without you she's probably still be laying there." Logan says. "It's because of her that I'm not shot. She said if anything happens drive."

"Alright so, we'll get her fixed." Ryan laughs and gets the first aid kit.

How? How can he be laughing?

"What are you gonna do about the blood loss?" I ask.
"Wait for the blood she lost to be made. Nothing else we can do." Sam says softly.

"I could pay for her hospital bill." I suggest.
"No." "Nah." "Wouldn't be a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Because she would owe you." Logan states. "We don't do favors here." Ryan adds.
"It never ends good." Sam sighs.

"She wouldn't owe me anything."

"Yeah right." Ryan chuckles.

After good two hours, Ryan stopped the bleeding and put bandages around her.

When we carefully carried her into her room, they all told me to leave so that they can clean.

And I did.

I left, anxiously.

Waiting for a call or something.

But nothing, no call, nothing.

For weeks I have waited.