16 "Stop gaslighting her!"

Lilith's point of view
At home, I immediately went upstairs into my bed.

The lsd stopped kicking and I'm feeling like shit right now. I could hear my friends trying to get into my room, but I locked the door earlier.

„Lilith let me in." Sam says from the outside of the door.
„I just want to talk."

I don't. "Leave it Sam. She's not gonna open the door." Ryan says softly. "He's right." Logan adds.

Their footsteps disappear and the hallway is quiet again.

Why did I say what I said?

I mean yes I'm too much to handle for most guys. But how could I know if he could handle me.

Hours passed, with me thinking. Then it hit me.

"Ryan!" I yell and storm to the door, unlock it and storm downstairs.
"Y-yes?" He stutters as I arrive in the living room. "Isn't there something you're supposed to give me?" I ask him furiously.

"No." He shakes his head and looks away from me. „Ryan stop lying I know it."

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Ryan! Stop gaslighting her! Just give it to her!" Logan yells from the kitchen.

"I'm not gaslighting anyone! Lilith he's not gonna satisfy you in any way! Besides did you forgot that you and his brother are enemy's?!"

"Enemy's? Are you out of your mind Ryan?" Sam, who's standing in the doorframe, asks.
"This isn't the Wild West or something you dumbass!" I yell. "Give me the paper."

Ryan sighs and walks upstairs.

"Do you all knew about it? And didn't tell me?" I ask Sam and Logan. They shake their heads. "Right, Ryan can't keep secrets for himself he told one of you."

"Sorry Lilith. For the bands sake." Logan says quietly and walks away. "It's for the best..."

"You too Sam? I though you wanted me to be happy!"

"Yes but not with someone like him! He's Tom fucking Kaulitz!"

As Sam walks away, Ryan walks back in. With a piece of paper in his hand.

"Just so you know, none of us would support you with him."

"Luckily I don't need any of you to support me."

"You do! We're a band."

"In case you've forgotten, you guys are nothing without me. I'm the lead singer, I'm the face of the band. Without me you'd be mad lost."

"We'd get through without you, Brooks."

"You're just mad, that you're not getting to-"

"Fuck you? Maybe... But one day, you'll regret that decision."

"Just fuck off Ryan."