72 "Boyfriends?"

Lilith's point of view
"Well, I guess welcome home." Tom says turning off the engine. I chuckle and we get out.

"You know what I noticed.." I say as we walk in his house. "What?" "You heard my music, but I never heard yours."
"There's nothing to hear.." "oh come on!"
"Maybe later."

I nod and he takes my bag to bring it upstairs. "I could've done that myself you know." I sigh when Tom came back downstairs. "That's not necessary. It's what boyfriends do."

"Boyfriends?"

Tom nods. I smile and shake my head. We walk through the living room into the open kitchen. Everything in his house is matt black and silver marble. "Are you hungry?" "No.." "Sunflower." "We ate three bowls of popcorn, Tom!" He just shakes his head and grabs two glasses and hands me one. „Water?" he asks. I nod and Tom hands me the water bottle.
„Is that... Sparkling water?" „Yeah, from Germany. My brother got it for me when he visited our friends back home."
"Why didn't you go with him?"

"Because I was spending time with you."
"Tom! You know I would've understood that." "Yeah, but believe it or not, to me your more important."

"Stop it im gonna cry."

He chuckles. After i took a few sips we went upstairs. I always forget that he's in an actual band...
"Tom? Is now later?" "You want to hear it so bad, huh?" "Yes!"
He sighs and opens his Laptop. On YouTube he searches up Tokio Hotel and scrolls down, probably looking for a song.
"So... Choose an Album." He says. "We have, Scream, Room 483 and Humanoid."
"Uh.. Room 483?" Tom nods and searches up a song. Love is dead.

Bills voice sounds so young.. When did this Album came out?

"It's killing me
We die when love is dead
It's killing me
We lost a dream we never had
The world in silence and should forever feel alone
Cause we are gone & we will never overcome
It's over now"

The song ends and Tom looks at me with hope in his eyes. "Did you like it?" "Yeah... It was.." "Was what?" "Beautiful."
"Thanks, I'll tell my brother that."
I nod and let myself fall onto his bed. Or my bed? I don't know.

"I'll go shower, you can unpack your stuff if you want. In the closest is a small free space. I'm sure the amount of clothes you have here will fit there."

___
The song was Love is dead btw🤞