23 "Why me?"

Lilith's point of view
The next few days, Tom indeed didn't show up. Which I'm thankful for.

But Ryan hasn't been home either. Which is scaring me a bit.

"You think something happens to Ryan?" Logan asks. "I couldn't car less." I answer him while letting myself fall on the couch.
"You're done with him?"

"Yes! We don't betray each other! And picking in my not healed wound is kind of betrayal." I snap. I'm so annoyed.

"It's just fucked up." Sam says. "If he leaves we need a new guitarist." She states.

"He's not leaving-" Logan starts. "I'll kick him out first." I interrupt him. "If he doesn't come to his senses, he's out."

"Lilith's right, Logan. He's done it before, he does it now, he'll do it again." Sam sighs. „If he doesn't stop acting like a sociopath, he's out. And you," Sam says pointing to Logan, "you have to tell him that."

"Why me?" Logan asks confused. "Because, you're his best friend Logan. He'll only listen to you." Sam says.
"Why can't Lilith tell him?"

"Because I caused it, wouldn't be the best move." I say and stand up. "Where you going?"

"I'm thirsty, damn. Controlling much?"

I sigh and grab myself a glass of water.

I wonder why Ryan is acting like this.

"Yo!" Logan yells excitedly. "What?" "What's up?"

"There's a party tonight, wanna go?" Logan asks. "Where?"

"The race tracks." He answers. "Well we better get ready!" Sam says excitedly.

"I don't think I'll go." I sigh. "Why?"

"Don't feel like it."

Logan and Sam burst out laughing. "You? Lilith Brooks don't feel like partying?"

"Yes. I really don't feel like it."

"Or is ist just, that you're scared of Ryan?" Logan teases. "I ain't scared of no one."

Logan stands up from his seat and walks close up to me. "Then don't bitch out and go to that party."
"I won't. Sam let's get ready." I say looking Logan straight in the eyes.

He smiles pleasantly and Sam and I walk upstairs. "You think you can go? You know.. Your wound."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

I changes into a mini Jean skirt, fishnet tights, a cropped three days grace shirt and black boots where I put my knife.

"Let's get this over with." I say to Sam as we walk downstairs. "You look nice." Logan says. To Sam, obviously.

„Can we go now?" I ask annoyed. „Yes child." Logan laughs.