3 "Pussy."

Lilith's point of view
Walking out of the building to our beloved cars. As I was opening my car door, I hear footsteps approaching.

"Nice car."

"To bad you'll never sit in it." I snap and turn around. A man is standing in front of me. He's tall, he's wearing baggy clothes and a bandana.
As a white boy braids? Fucked up.
"Woah, chill out." He says with an accent. Is that a German accent?
"Who are you and why are you bothering me?" I ask him and lean against my car. "You don't know me?" He huffs and points to himself.

Someone's in love with himself.

"Should I?" I raise an eyebrow and look him up and down. He licks his lips and smiles. Gross. "You done yet?" I ask. "Yeah, just so you know... Ecstasy is a shit name for a band." He snaps. "Ohh, you're the son of a bitch that's been talking shit about me aren't you?" I step a bit forward. The man smiles proudly and nods.
„I don't think you deserved any of those awards. I mean, your band is probably not even that famous."

„You wanna talk big game, huh?"

I walk even more towards him as he backs up a little. "Pussy." I chuckle and walk back to my car.

Before I could get in the car, I hear laughing from the other cars around me. "If you don't mind, I have a race to win." I say taking a last look at the guy.

I step inside my car and turn on the engine. Looking in the Rear-view mirror as my engine roars.

Before we start driving Sam nearly falls out of Logan's car. "Sam!" I hear Logan yell. "Sam, stop playin'!"

"Yo Sammy! What's wrong?" I ask her, out of the car window. "Logan's an asshole." She answers me as she walks towards my window and leans her arms on the car door.
"Can I ride with you?" She asks me. "If you have a death wish." I smile and she slams her hand on the car door. Sam walks around the car and gets inside.

"Who's the guy staring at you outside?"

"The pussy that talks shit about me but can't say it to my face."

Sam laughs and we start driving. We drive to an abandoned racing track outside of town.
"You think we'll win?" Sam asks nervously as she lights herself a cigarette.

"Did you ever saw me race?"

"Besides, we're racing against probably the worst drivers in town." I add.

"You want a hit?" Sam holds her cigarette in front of my face. I slightly open my mouth and inhale the nicotine.

"Easy there lil."

Sam is the only person on earth that can call me anything other than Lilith.

I adore her so much.