1

Chapter 1

Interstellar Orphanage

"Have you considered it carefully? If you transfer your household registration, you cannot transfer it back. But if you choose to keep it, even if you cannot successfully settle in the capital after studying at Imperial University and your household registration is still in the orphanage, you will not be Deported to Frontier Star." The gray-haired old dean frowned, his eyes full of worry.

Yang An, standing in front of the table, nodded calmly, "Dean, I've thought about it carefully."

His voice was not loud, but it was extremely firm.

The old dean sighed and looked at the handsome and taciturn beta in front of him. He finally put down his worries about the chicks fluttering its wings. He was half relieved and half sighed and said: "Time flies so fast. In the blink of an eye, so did Xiao An. I'm high..."

His words were very nostalgic, and his eyes recalled the past, "Oh, I am getting old too... Ahem, cough, cough, I don't know how much longer I have. Sending all of you out will be the greatest achievement in my life. My wish has come true..."

"Dean, your days are still very long, at least you have to wait until Adam's coming-of-age ceremony. You said that you would send flowers to every child in the orphanage." Yang An listened silently, Said softly.

"Adam..." the old director sighed. This is the youngest child in the orphanage. He is only 5 years old - the right age for recognizing people and learning to talk, and it is fun to tease him no matter how much he does.

Creaking - creaking -

the black and red wooden chair swayed backwards, the legs of the chair slowly rubbed against the ground, making a harsh sound.

The old dean smiled kindly, put one hand on the table, hunched over, and slowly stood up. Just as he was about to speak, he coughed violently several times, bending his back again.

Yang An quickly supported the old dean, patted him on the back, and said softly: "Dean, please slow down, don't be in a hurry...Have you taken your medicine today? Do you want me to get it for you?"

He lowered his head and lowered his eyes, his eyes falling just above the old dean's head. As he spoke, the air in the empty place suddenly became distorted, and a line of small black characters appeared - [Elders who are better than relatives] Yang An

's

eyes After scanning the line of small words, his lips pursed slightly, but his eyes showed no emotion. Instead, he withdrew his gaze as usual and continued to pat the old dean's back with his hand.

The line of small black characters blurred a little bit and disappeared into the air.

"Okay, I have nothing to do. I made a fuss and took medicine." The old dean calmed down, straightened up, waved his hand and said, "It's an old problem, and it's not life-threatening. I don't need it!" Yang An had no choice but to let go

. He held up his hand and persuaded: "Dean, that's not what Senior Chen Quan said. The last time he came to the orphanage, he specifically told us..." "

Hey, don't listen." The old dean snorted and said nonchalantly. He raised his head, turned his white beard aside, and shouted at the top of his lungs, "That brat wants me to eat nothing and take medicine every day, so I won't do it! Damn it! It's not certain who will die first?" Yang An

: "..."

What is this? The irritable dean is very rebellious?

He really couldn't laugh or cry, "Dean, Senior Shen Quan is thinking about your health..." After a pause, he leaned slightly and asked in a low voice, "Tell me honestly, is the sweet and sour pork I made for you yesterday?" Eat them all?"