19

Chapter 19

Teaching Building, Entrance C

"Here, Xiao An!!" Chang Ningxi stood in front of the silver-gray metal mechanical door, jumped up and waved excitedly, for fear that the other party would not see him.

When Yang An walked to the teaching building, just as he was about to turn on the optical brain to send a message, he heard Chang Ningxi's call. He paused with his hands, immediately put them down, and turned to the left to meet the other party.

"Good morning, Ning Xi." Yang An smiled and greeted Chang Ningxi. When he noticed the huge dark circles on the other person's eyelids, he paused strangely, then turned his eyes to Yavik, who had a calm face, and spoke warmly.

"Good morning, classmate Yavik."

Yavik leaned his back against the wall, with a casual posture, arms folded, and one leg slightly bent. Hearing this, he raised his eyelids and looked over with his clear red and blue pupils, which were extremely deep.

His light brown, semi-short hair was tied up with a rubber band, and his bangs were combed back, completely exposing his forehead, making him look fresh and clean. The expression on his face also changed from cold to smiling in an instant, and he even picked up his tone, "Oh, good morning, classmate Yang An."

Yang An nodded calmly, adapting well to Omega's face-changing skills.

Chang Ningxi was unaware of the turmoil surging between the two of them, and excitedly greeted them to move forward, with rapid steps and muttering "mental power, mental power... mecha mecha...", the urgency and urgency visible to the naked eye. joy.

"Have classmate Yang An ever tested your mental strength before?" Yavik and Yang An walked side by side behind and said suddenly.

"Tested." Yang An replied slowly.

Yavik said "Oh" and asked, "What's the level of student Yang An's mental strength?"

"A level."

"Very good. What do students Yang An expect from his test this time?" Yavik smiled. asked.

Yang An: Well...that's a good question.

He slowly thought about how much mental power he should lose so that he would not be too arrogant and would not have an impact on the subsequent learning process.

The protagonist in the original novel, Gong, seems to have rare SS-level mental power, and has awakened S-level innate abilities at the same time. He is known as a rare genius in the Federal University in a century.

Thinking of the protagonist Gong, Yang An paused. Since the protagonist Shou has come to Imperial University, the protagonist Gong is probably there too. Even if he's not there now, he might be there later.

"Level 2A." Yang An chose a middle value. Level A's mental power is not necessarily easy to control, and it restricts the practical design of some mechas. Level S is a bit conspicuous and easy to be noticed. The 2A level is just fine. If you exceed it, you can say that it has a tendency to upgrade to the S level. If it is less, it is normal.

Yavik raised his eyebrows, not expecting the other party to give such an answer, and said with a half-smile, "It's quite unexpected, classmate Yang An." He paused, "Is this what you said last night? , the sand should be held tighter and tighter, and the expectation is the same, is this the truth?"

Yang An: "..." Brother, you really learned and applied it.

It seems that he was very angry last night. The other party is not thinking about this in his dreams, right?