44

Chapter 44

"Ah...it's Mr. Yu..." Yang An reacted a moment too late, his eyelids drooped, he loosened his grip on Yu Qingyan, rested his elbow on the pillow, and let out a breath.

He still didn't wake up completely. His head slowly dropped and his forehead rested on the other person's shoulder. A few disheveled hair stood up and flowed, and his breathing followed its rhythm.

Yu Qingyan's Adam's apple rolled, his body became stiff, his chest rose and fell slightly, and he did not dare to move. The fragrance of citrus, mixed with a bit of the bitterness of grapefruit peel, lingered in his nose, and his brain became more and more dizzy.

What a sweet torment... He smiled bitterly, half-closed his eyes, and folded the folds in circles with his hands holding the sheets.

After a few minutes, Yang An's sleepiness dissipated and he woke up.

"..."

Damn, what has he done? !

He stiffened his neck, slowly raised his head, and showed a smile that was uglier than crying.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Yu, I'll get up right now..."

Yang An and Yu Qingyan looked at each other for a moment, then immediately looked away in embarrassment, embarrassment spreading in their hearts. He pushed his cheek, exerted force with one hand, and used the strength of his waist and abdomen to get up from the other person, and sat on the edge of the bed with his back to Alpha.

Yu Qingyan also sat up slowly, looking at beta's back without blinking, tapping the soft white quilt with his fingertips, thinking about whether he should say something.

"Xiao An, you...cough..." He just started to speak, but the dry itching in his throat made him bend over and cough.

"Mr. Yu!" Yang An quickly turned around and held Yu Qingyan's shoulders, his expression tense, "Have you not recovered yet? Do you want to..." "It's okay

, it doesn't hurt anymore." Yu Qingyan smiled slightly and remained calm. He grabbed Beta's wrist and said softly, "Xiao An, thank you for today. If it weren't for you, I might have been uncomfortable for a long time."

Yang An was caught off guard by the dazzling golden light and blinked, "Ah, me too I didn’t do anything, just..."

I slept with you?

Hiss, a strange statement.

"I'm just keeping you company for a while." He accidentally fell asleep, and he quietly added in his heart.

Yang An thought of how stupid she looked when she first woke up, and felt it was hard to express what she was saying.

Yang An, Yang An, are you hugging Mr. Yu like a pillow? Simply outrageous!

"But this is enough for me. I have drawn endless strength from your hug. Thank you, Xiao An." Yu Qingyan said softly, moving her body slightly as if she wanted to hug Yang An. Because his legs were weak, he moved very slowly, as if he was testing and giving the other party a chance to refuse.

But Yang An didn't think much about it, his face remained calm, and he suddenly thought: It turns out that hugging can really relieve pain.

The light smell of mint mixed with the faint fragrance of tea surrounded him again. Perhaps because he had already adapted to it, he did not have any stress reaction. He even put his arms around Alpha's waist and asked with a frown, "Yes?" Does it hurt? Mr. Yu."