66

Chapter 66

Dormitory

Click -

After Yang An left the training room, he decisively returned to the dormitory. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Chen Shuming and Murray coming out together. Both of them were wearing uniforms and had the same number plate on the left end of their clothes.

"What are you..." Yang An asked hesitantly. The two of them didn't look like they were just going out. They had murderous looks on their faces, as if they were going out to fight.

Chen Shuming was the first to say hello, and said with a smile: "The special mission at the 'training camp' is to open up the old mountains, and Murray and I just happened to be paired together." When he talked about being paired with Murray, his words were full of murderous intent.

"We may not be in the dormitory these days, so I guess you will be left alone in the dormitory." Murray added concisely.

"Oh, that's it." Yang An nodded, turned sideways, and made way, "Uh, what, bye, I wish your special mission goes smoothly." "Well,

okay, thank you, bye." Chen Shuming remained the same. Keep smiling and give a small wave.

Murray nodded coldly, "Bye."

Yang An watched the two people leave, then slowly walked back to the chair, sat down, pressed his neck, and breathed lightly.

It's been a long time since he returned to the dormitory so early. Before, he and Yin Hangru would practice extra and didn't return to the dormitory until seven or eight in the evening. Today...

Yang An looked at his head and saw that it was five-thirty, very good, the standard time for school to end.

He stretched his arms, took a shower first, and then went to bed to work on the mechanical chip that had fallen behind a lot some time ago.

The dense water vapor in the bathroom

floats in the air, like mist, gathering and dispersing under the light. The tall mirror is covered with a layer of fog. Occasionally, a few droplets of water slide down, leaving streaks. Water marks.

In the steaming heat, Yang An's face was clean and fresh, his facial features were three-dimensional and handsome, and his wet bangs hung down between his eyebrows, giving him a somewhat lazy look.

He put on his clothes, raised his hand to turn off the light, "pop-", and slowly walked out of the bathroom in darkness.

Yang An casually smoothed his hair and pushed back his bangs. Walker, who was following closely behind, waved his robotic arm and jumped up several stairs in a row.

"Master, let me steam dry your hair~" Walker said, rolling his black eyes.

Yang An, who originally planned to let it dry naturally, glanced sideways and said "hmm", which was regarded as acquiescing to Walker's approach.

Drop - Walker raised the mechanical arm, and the iron cover on the palm of his hand opened automatically. A small pinhole protruded, and a dazzling red light shone on Yang An's head. Three seconds later, the still wet hair was dried instantly.

"Okay, Master." Walker's black eyes flashed with inorganic light, and his arms slowly retracted.

"Well, that's great, thank you Walker." Yang An leaned comfortably on the pillow erected at the head of the bed, his eyebrows instantly relaxed, and an inexplicable feeling of happiness filled his heart.