53

Chapter 53

Imperial University, entrance:

"Xiao An, here we are." Yu Qingyan glanced at the grand entrance of Imperial University, his fingertips slid across his wrist, and the message from the optical brain was sent over, "Here are some thoughts about the 'Simulated Ball' You can take a look at the skills."

He warned carefully, "Just try your best at the 'Simulated Ball' test field tomorrow. Don't feel pressured. If you feel uncomfortable, you can quit directly."

Ah, there is no pressure, it is all relaxed and comfortable.

"Well, okay." Yang An thought for a while, nodded in agreement, smiled and waved to Yu Qingyan, "Then I'm going, bye." "

Bye, Xiao An."

Yang An walked towards the hatch, the thick metal fiber door slowly Slowly moving to both sides, in an instant, the sunlight from outside shone evenly, which was a bit dazzling.

"Xiao An."

Yang An was about to step out of the gangway with one foot. After hearing the words, he turned around and said, "Huh?"

Yu Qingyan tapped the wheelchair with his fingertips, hesitated, and then said thoughtfully: "The university stage is more suitable for studying hard. The Federation will protect every student, so you don't have to worry about other things, understand?"

Worry about other things? Yang An heard this strangely. Although he didn't know why, he still nodded and said, "Okay."

Click -

the cabin door of the aircraft was closed, and the last ray of sunlight disappeared from the gap.

Yu Qingyan's eyes were half-closed and his lips were slightly parted, "Bai Qi, did Findoli Arlande reply to the message?"

Bai Qi appeared from the shadows and said in a deep voice: "Yes, he said: You are welcome to come to the office at any time. Find him."

Yu Qingyan raised his eyelids, "It seems that he has been prepared for a long time... cough cough cough..." He covered his mouth with a handkerchief expressionlessly, and when he put his hand down, a trace of bright red remained on his lips.

"Teacher, will you still stay behind closed doors to recuperate today?"

"Yes, Principal Davis did not accept anyone's invitation."

Yu Qingyan sighed softly, frowning slightly, "Forget it, let the teacher recuperate, there is no need to find anyone. Tested."

"Yes."

"Inform Fenduoli Yalande that I will be waiting for him in the office of the Dean of Academic Affairs in ten minutes." "

Yes." Yang An in the

dormitory just returned to the dormitory. As soon as the door opened, he was about to go out.

Chen Shuming and Murray collided.

Chen Shuming raised his brows, twitched his nose, and took the lead in saying hello: "Good morning, Yang An, are you back?" With that, he skillfully took out the pheromone suppression ring from the cabinet and threw it over.

Yang An: "..."

He took the pheromone suppression ring and hesitated, "I..."

"Oh, I understand." Chen Shuming had a look of understanding on his face and said, "It goes without saying, I understand." gesture, "My friend was sick and needed a hug to relieve the pain, so I was accidentally contaminated with pheromones. We were not in love, we were just innocent good friends, I understand." Yang An: "..." What he said at the