58

Chapter 58

"I still have to work the night shift." Yang An looked away unnaturally, kicked his feet, pushed the wheelchair back against the wall, stood up, and straightened his wrinkled coat, "If there is nothing else, You just..." Before

he could finish his words, he was caught off guard by Yu Qingyan who leaned against the wall gently and said softly: "I have something to do."

Yang An's mouth twitched slightly and he corrected: "I'm talking about serious matters."

"Oh?" Yu Qingyan's eyes curled up and she spoke in a long voice, "Did anything inappropriate happen just now?"

Yang An: "..."

He pressed his cheek, and the scene just now came to mind again, even if he tried his best. Although he persuaded himself that everything in the "simulation ball" was fake, he still felt embarrassed and lowered his voice and said, "You know what you're asking."

Yu Qingyan couldn't stop laughing, "Ahem, I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be so excited..."

" Who's excited!" Yang An quickly interrupted Yu Qingyan's words, "You are doing this, a normal man would react, right?" "Okay, okay, it's all

my fault, but it was really an accident just now." Yu Qingyan smiled and leaned into the other person's ear. He said, "Hey, seriously, why are you rejecting me? I really want to help you, why don't you think about it again?" "No."

Yang An ground his teeth, "I also have a five-fingered girl, so don't bother me. You."

Yu Qingyan raised his eyebrows, "Who said you used your hands?"

Yang An was stunned and asked reflexively: "What is that?"

Yu Qingyan's lips curled up slightly, his eyes were affectionate, he raised his hands, The slender fingertips tapped his lips, "Of course...here."

Yang An had never eaten pork, but he had also seen pigs running. He understood the other party's subtext almost instantly and decisively refused, "No need."

Yu Qingyan had long eyelashes He lowered his head slightly, then came forward and said in a low voice, "You're so shy, Ah An." "

..." Yang An pursed her lips and breathed slowly, "Can you please stop saying these words in the future?"

He breathed a sigh of relief, "If you pursue people, pursue them. Don't behave like... a hooligan."

Yang An was secretive about the word "pursuit" at first, but the experience during this period of time made him gradually numb to it, and he was able to calmly talk about it. Accept the ridiculous plot of "Simulation Ball".

Whatever it is, it's not true anyway, so he doesn't need to take it to heart.

Yu Qingyan was startled, but his eyes were still gentle, "Okay, Ah An, blame me for being too impatient. I won't do it next time." He took a step back, and the distance between the two instantly widened.

"I don't mean to blame you, I just think..." Yang An was stuck for a moment. Although he knew that the person in front of him was not the real Mr. Yu, he looked at the other person as if he was a little disappointed. He didn't say anything else.

"You should go back and rest first. If your heart is not good, don't stay up late."

Yu Qingyan nodded gently, "Okay, I will go back and rest." After a pause, he added, "The same goes for you. If you are too tired, you should rest more. ."