107

Chapter 107

The temperature difference between day and night on the planet Lota is large, and occasionally there are bad extreme cold weather. The biting wind hits the glass, and if the force is slightly stronger, it will make a clanging sound.

The indoor temperature control panel slowly blows warm air to dispel the cold air seeping in from the gaps, seeming to bake the small room into a warm fireplace.

Yang An was peeling the lychee, slowly and slowly. The shell, which was a bit irritating, was opened little by little, revealing the tender and juicy flesh, which glowed with crystal and luster under the warm yellow light, making people salivate.

Yang An picked off a piece of lychee flesh, handed it to Yu Qingyan's lips, and coaxed: "Come, eat another one..."

"You, where did you come from... lychees?" Yu Qingyan couldn't help it, and asked from The words came out of his throat.

"Yin Hangru's family sent over a dozen boxes, and he gave me one box." Yang An rubbed Yu Qingyan's lips with his fingertips. The lips were red and swollen, and they were very beautiful.

"Is the lychee sweet?" He hooked the other person's tongue with his fingertips, scraping and teasing it, and gently slid it across the sensitive palate.

"Sweet..." Yu Qingyan responded vaguely, opening his mouth, an itch came from the roof of his mouth, and his whole body trembled. His throat made a gurgling sound, and the transparent saliva was turned into sticky silver threads. The ends of his eyes were reddish, with obvious tear stains. He clutched the sheets tightly with his hands, and the cold, silky satin was twisted into wrinkles.

Yang An's eyes were dark, and he leaned forward to kiss her, stirring the lychee flesh in his mouth wantonly, searching for all the juice.

Yu Qingyan's breathing was heavy, her mouth opened slightly, and she accepted the kiss from the other party. A pair of hands caught his jaw and firmly grasped the back of his neck. The other party mixed his body fluids with lychee-flavored sweet juice and forced it into his throat.

"Cough, cough..." Yu Qingyan choked on the lychee juice, her face was stained with a layer of powder, and the arm on beta's back was a little weak.

Yang An's hand that restrained Yu Qingyan was slightly loosened, and her elbows were supported on both sides of him. She wiped his lips lovingly with her fingertips, and sticky sweet juice flowed out from her lips, exuding the sweet smell of lychee.

He applied the sweet juice from his fingertips to Yu Qingyan's eyebrows, cheeks, chin, and throat...

Yu Qingyan closed her eyes suddenly, her thick long eyelashes swept across her eyelids, and the hot tears burned the ends of her eyes red again.

Yang An kissed his tears, as if comforting, but also teasing. Through the thin eyelids, the tip of the tongue was probing, and the outline of the eyeballs was obviously sliding. Her hands rubbed his head, the back of his neck, and then the main artery next to him where the blood was flowing, gently and lovingly.

"Xiao, Xiaoan..." Yu Qingyan called her name softly, her rationality a bit lax. Although the fatal carotid artery was controlled, and his body seemed to be sending him some dangerous signal, he tried his best to restrain his instinct to avoid and let beta play with him, cooperating with all the kisses.

"Yeah." Yang An responded, loosened his hand, and pinched the white cat ears on the top of Yu Qingyan's head. The corners of his mouth widened. The texture of the fake cat ears was extremely realistic, soft and plush. As long as you exert a little force...