84

Chapter 84

Study Room

"It doesn't make sense... Why are all the notes from the past few days gone? Didn't I save them?" Yang An sat cross-legged on the rocking chair, frowning and muttering to himself.

"Forget it, let's check the history..." He rubbed the center of his eyebrows. The light screen flickered slightly, and a densely packed text appeared. He felt relieved. It was so close that he didn't lose anything.

[Cough, cough, cough... Let’s get to the point, pay attention! ] Farath in the video was in high spirits, holding a pointer, tapping on the whiteboard a few times, leaning forward, supporting the teaching desk with one hand, and adjusting his glasses with one hand, [Many people think that the last step is the easiest. But on the contrary, this is what is most needed...]

Yang An looked solemn, and the pen in his hand flicked "swish", and he concentrated on taking notes.

Suddenly, his wrist shook, and he slowly put down the pen. His eyes were blank for a few seconds, then he lowered his head and covered his face.

Fuck, does this kind of ghostly posture really exist?

But... He pursed his lips slightly. If Mr. Yu was soft enough and allowed himself to fiddle with it, it seemed that he wouldn't be able to succeed?

"Xiao An?" A voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

Yang An looked up blankly, "Ah, what's wrong?"

Yu Qingyan slowly put down the document in his hand and asked with a smile: "Xiao An, were you thinking of me just now?"

Yang An: "..." How did Yu Qingyan know?

He hesitated for a moment, "Well, why do you ask?"

"If Xiao An thinks about others with that expression, I will be heartbroken." Yu Qingyan said with a smile.

Yang An was silent for a while, then asked slowly: "What was my expression just now?"

"A little shy, but eager to try."

Yang An: "..."

"What were you looking at just now?" Yu Qingyan slid the wheelchair and reached out to caress beta. cheek and asked softly.

"Watch... the learning video." Yang An coughed unnaturally and answered implicitly.

Yu Qingyan was stunned for a moment, comprehending the subtext, and his eyes became obscure and difficult to distinguish, "Live-action version?"

"How is that possible?" Yang An quickly waved his hand, "Just some systematic knowledge and line drawings." "

Hmm -" Yu Qingyan He lowered his eyes and looked at beta quietly without saying a word.

This look made Yang An panic, and he moved back and asked cautiously: "What, what's wrong?"

Yu Qingyan suddenly smiled, the corners of his lips slightly raised, and said softly: "No, I just feel..."

"I feel... What?"

"I have to work hard too."

"Huh?"

"Xiao An, how about we study together later?" Yu Qingyan suggested.

"No, it's so strange..." Yang An scratched his face with his fingers, his expression a little strange.

"Why not?" Yu Qingyan asked warmly, "It just so happens that you are going back to school, and then our Star Network communication will not have to worry about topics."