111

Chapter 111

The first sight of the desolation on the border was unavoidable. Yang An was shocked. In an instant, many pictures came to Yang An's mind, and his thoughts were complicated and messy. As he lay in the dormitory with simple interior decoration and cold lines, with the slightly concave bed board on his back, he thought a lot.

——It seems that it is not unreasonable for Yavik to resent this world so much. People seem insignificant in the universe, but for individuals, they are the lives that pass by countless springs and autumns.

If the meaning of the world's existence is to allow the protagonist to attack and suffer...

Yang An looked at the ceiling expressionlessly, his dark pupils heavy and blood flowing. Although from another perspective, the world would collapse without the protagonist, but...

I still feel sad.

Yang An took a breath and stopped thinking about it.

It's really strange. He has never been a person who is sentimental about spring and autumn. Today, looking at the wreckage of the battlefield on the border, he suddenly had many strange and disturbing thoughts.

"Just get used to it, get used to it..." Yang An murmured to himself, holding his forehead with his hand, closing his eyes in the gradually darkening bedside lamp.

...

The pace of the border is very fast, and the battles, large and small, are almost non-stop, which is very different from what is reported in the news -

it is not one battle that is long-lasting and fierce, so it is broadcast after a great victory, but countless small battles. The battles accumulated over time, and the decisive war that broke out in the end was of great milestone significance, and it was sent back to the capital star as a "reassurance".

"Xiao An, are you still used to being at the border?" Yu Qingyan lowered his head slightly, wearing a white shirt loosely on his body. He placed it next to Yang An's chest and stroked it with his fingertips. Facing the warm yellow light, his profile was blurred and glowed with a warm luster.

Yang An patted Yu Qingyan's back, looked at the report on the light screen with a serious face, and subconsciously responded: "Yeah, I'm used to it, it's good..." Yu Qingyan raised his eyebrows and pinched

Yang An's wrist. He raised his chin, turned his face, and said with a half-smile: "Xiao An, this report is only a few lines long. Do you read the Bible? I haven't finished it yet." "..."

Yang An grabbed the other person's fingertips and said, He said tangledly, "Is this normal... will it always be like this? Is there really no problem? No need to go..." "

You don't like it?" Yu Qingyan asked slowly, "At least I think it's pretty good, and your experience should be good too. , I don’t have to worry about you in the future..."

Yang An covered Yu Qingyan’s mouth, and the corners of his mouth twitched, "Qingyan, you are here again, planning ahead and foresight...right? What did I say at that time, don’t always I want to be a bastard."

"If I really become a bastard, don't put your hope in the bastard."

Yu Qingyan touched Yang An's palm with her lips, her eyes slightly curved, and she said in a long voice, "Okay - blame me , Xiao An." He moved closer, his eyelashes covering his eyelids, casting a shadow.

He confirmed softly: "So you will definitely not let this happen, right?"

Yang An's back stiffened, feeling that this question was very dangerous, "Yes."