78

Chapter 78

Yang An sent this message impulsively. Looking at the small words "delivered" next to the bubble, the excitement suddenly dissipated, and he thought about whether he was too abrupt.

Just when he was thinking about withdrawing, Farath had already quickly replied to the message.

[Wow, it’s Xiao An, it’s there~~]

followed by a “wink” emoticon from when Farath was still with pink hair.

Yang An: Every time I look for Sister Xiaosi, my enthusiasm almost overflows the screen.

[Sister Xiaosi, I want to ask you something... is it okay? Yang An moved his fingers slightly and hesitantly typed this line on the light screen.

[Of course, just ask, Sister Xiaosi will tell you everything! ! ! ]

Yang An leaned his shoulders against the white wall and bent one knee, [Have you ever seen such a toy in the Fick House for so long? 】

He returned to the search page just now, took a screenshot of the gg photo, and then forwarded the link to the gg page, preparing to send it to Farath.

Di, di, di -

a new message flashed at the top of the screen. The latest contact in the newly refreshed list had his name changed, from "Sister Xiaosi" to "Mr. Yu". But Yang An's hands were faster than his eyes, and the link was sent like this. It passed by and there was no time to react.

Gan!

Yang An's hands shook, and he jumped up. His head hit the panel of the silent cabin, making a muffled sound.

Yang An's face changed drastically, and he frowned, "Hiss-", it hurts so much.

He ignored his thoughts and hurriedly returned, trying to withdraw the news, but...

it was too late.

Mr. Yu has seen it and sent him a message back, [Is this? ]

Yang An's fingers were hanging on the light screen, and the distance between the "withdraw" button and it was only one centimeter.

"If I say I made a mistake, will he believe it..." Yang An had a blank expression and murmured to himself.

He grabbed his hair and collapsed on the pillow, with a look of pain on his face, "It's hopeless, it's hopeless..."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! !

[What kind of toy, Xiao An? 】Perhaps seeing no movement here for a long time, Farath sent a message to inquire.

Yang An responded numbly, "Wait a moment, Sister Xiaosi, I'll send it to you." 】

Forget it, the picture has been taken and the link has been sent, why not do it again?

[Link T.]

[Picture.jpg]

[This is it, Sister Xiaosi, I want to ask you if this is true? Or is it a GG gimmick? 】

After Yang An finished replying to Faras, he clicked into the chat interface with Mr. Yu and began to think about what to reply.

Slippery hands? Delayed? Is it all an accident?

Yang An sighed and simply told the whole story, "Well, I accidentally sent it to you when I originally wanted to send it to someone else." 】No, these words seem to be trying to hide something.

After a pause, he added, "I didn't mean anything else, it was really a little accident." ]

On the other side, Yu Qingyan clicked on the link and browsed through the page.