105

Chapter 105

Base, the main square

, which was reduced to rubble by bombardment half a month ago, has been completely renovated. The familiar "grey earth style" buildings have risen from the ground again, glowing with silver-gray luster in the sun, and the federal flag is flying. above the base.

Yang An folded his arms and leaned against the tree with a cold expression. His eyes fell quietly on the green lawn, immersed in his own thoughts.

"Yang An!!"

A sudden shout came from above his head. He was stunned for a moment. He raised his head and saw Yin Hangru jumping down from the fence on the second floor and landing directly on the lawn.

"Damn, I finally found you."

Yang An came to his senses, raised his eyebrows, and walked forward with a smile, "Why are you looking for me? Do you have something good to share with me?" The

other party was recently chased up and down by an Omega from the medical team. Yes, I "complain" in the group every day.

Yin Hangru was stunned and coughed lightly, "Go, go, go, there's nothing wrong with your birth date. Don't spread rumors to me." "How is

your recovery? That day when the rescue force bombed the bugs, I happened to be following you. Look. You fainted, but I wanted to help you..." He shrugged, "I didn't help you, the Speaker of the Parliament is here." "

But... what have you been doing for half a month? Maureen and I made an appointment with you. Come out, and you won't come." Yin Hangru touched his chin, "And..."

He looked at Yang An, "You always feel weird."

"What could be weird?" Yang An asked, with a helpless smile, "I've been recuperating for the past half month, so... I'm sorry."

Yin Hangru waved his hands repeatedly, "It's okay, it's okay."

"Hey, the person you just chatted with is the eldest young master of the Gardner family?"

Yang An's eyes moved slightly. , "Do you know him?"

"Well, not really acquaintance, just polite. You also know that the aristocratic circle in the capital is so big, and these are the only people coming and going at the banquet." Yin Hangru spread his hands.

"Oh -" Yang An nodded and smiled, "I was asked to give him something." "

That's it." Yin Hangru wanted to say something else, but the light brain suddenly rang, "Mo Lin is looking for us. Do you want to go together? The school's condolences team is here."

Yang An had no objection, "Okay, let's go."

"...This time, I would like to entrust Principal Davis's earnest instructions to express my most sincere wishes to the children of Imperial University. The care and the warmest praise..."

Findoli was dressed in a grand school uniform, and his always messy green hair was neatly combed. He even chose to stand in the audience to show his cordiality and chat with the Imperial University students. Students hold hands and talk.

The VIP seats on the other side were representative teams from Federal University, Field University and other schools.

Someone looked at Findoli's behavior and sneered: "I don't know what the Imperial University is after. At first, it responded to the Federation's call and opened a 'black library', but now it's with the students..." "Be careful.