11

Studio

Yang Yao stared at the operation of the compressor screen without blinking, the reflux of gaseous welding tiny parts, his face faintly excited.

His hand on the metal table tightened, and the muscles at his lips straightened.

"Was it successful? Suddenly, the clear voice sounded in the ears, like a trickle, not hurried, making people feel peaceful.

Yang Yao carefully took out the high-pressure particle cannon and held it in his hand, excited to death, "Success..."

Who didn't dream of making their own guns when they were a child, it's simply amazing!

"Mr. Yu, you are very powerful, and the methods you say are very useful! His eyes were glued to the high-pressure particle cannon, and he praised the other party without hesitation, and the words of praise came one after another, his tone was sincere and unpretentious, "If the god of wisdom Mordea has an incarnation, it must be you!"

"Is it? Yu Qingyan smiled, his back slowly leaned on the bedside cushion, to be honest, before he had deep contact with the child, he didn't expect that the other party's personality in private was quite lively, and he was a straightforward and praiseworthy type in terms of dealing with people.

The mouth is really sweet, he thought slowly, it is really flattering.

"I also just gave some advice, the key ideas and operation steps are what you are thinking, and it is you who should really praise. He said with a light smile.

Yang Yao placed the freshly made high-pressure particle cannon on the shelf and stroked it fondly, "If what you said is really just 'some suggestions', I may be too ignorant."

Speaking of this, he looked complicated, "Don't always think of me as a child, how to say that I am also an adult, the basic judgment is still there, without your guidance, I may not even be able to create the prototype of the particle cannon."

Yu Qingyan listened quietly, his warm eyebrows lowered, and the smile at the corner of his lips could not be hidden.

Ah, it's even cuter, seriously saying that I am an adult, strange and interesting.

"Da-" There

were a few slight noises outside the room, and there was a regular knock on the door, very light, very light.

Yu Qingyan ignored it, but the simple and solemn door slowly opened, and the intricate and elegant carpet dragged along the door.

The person outside the door quietly entered the room, and seeing Alpha sitting on the bed chatting lightly, he did not make a sound, bowed his head respectfully, and hid in the dark place in the corner.

Yu Qingyan glanced up at it, the smile in his eyes was slightly lighter, but the words in his mouth were still soft and gentle, "... Xiao Yami, is there anything else you are interested in? Maybe I just happen to know, or there is a record in my family collection, and I will find it out for you.

Yang Yao was still wiping the glass case where the high-pressure particle cannon was about to be placed, and his heart moved, almost without thinking, and subconsciously spoke, "This... Wouldn't that be too much of a hassle for you?

"No, it's not a big deal. Yu Qingyanyun said lightly.

"I want to find some books that record the use of ancient spiritual power and natural power, preferably 500 years before the ancient calendar..." Yang Yao paused, and suddenly realized that he seemed to rely too much on Mr. Yu, and the other party might just be casually polite, but he went along with it.

He took a deep breath, sure enough, he had too much contact with Mr. Yu during this time, and unconsciously he was a little... Out of line.

Mr. Yu is indeed very talkative, but it is not a reason for him to make random requests.

"...... Sorry, Mr. Yu, I didn't think it through, you didn't say anything just now. Yang Yao stopped the loss in time and said in a deep voice, "I think you have been troubled enough during this time..." The

call continued, and the young man's voice was steady and composed, but with a bit of polite alienation.

Here it is again, Yu Qingyan's mood is a little irritable, obviously just chatted well, obviously the content of the conversation with each other is so harmonious, but the other party will always open the distance at the last moment.

His fingertips slid the milky white quilt, some nervously scraped uneven lines back and forth, the originally slightly curved lip line slowly flattened, long eyelashes swept and trembled, a shadow fell on his eyelids, and he couldn't see the expression clearly.

"Xiao Yao, don't think so, it's really worth counting these days, in fact, I'm bothering you. Yu Qingyan's face was still condensed, but his voice became softer, and he even had a bit of fragility that was broken with one blow, "You know, when you are sick, someone can talk to me..."

I don't know how to be grateful, not to mention ... Xiao Yao, those things of yours are not difficult for me, you don't need to be so polite.

Yang Yao was stunned, listening to the other party's seemingly sad words, inexplicable pity, he unconsciously relaxed his voice, followed the other party and said: "Good, good...

"However, these should be quite difficult to find, and if not, you don't have to bother too much about it." "

So Mr. Yu is usually so lonely? There is not even a single person who can speak.

Yang Yao was a little embarrassed, it didn't make sense, a kind and gentle person like Mr. Yu, no one would be unwilling to contact it, and how...

"Early, little Yami. The automatic door of the studio opened, and Tae-seok yawned and leaned against it bonelessly, "Can I eat all the breakfasts you cooked this morning?"

Yang Yao looked up when he heard this, "Yes, Brother Taixi, you can take whatever you like." "

Tae-seok really likes to eat the food made by Yang Yao, even if it is breakfast. Every night he was on duty at the Fick House, and he rested near sunrise, but after a few hours of sleep, he would force himself to get up sleepy, just to touch the kitchen for breakfast, and then go back to his room to sleep.

Yang Yao felt strange when he heard this at first, is the food he made so delicious? Get up and eat halfway through sleeping.

Later, he got used to it, and even gained a new understanding and extraordinary confidence in his cooking skills: maybe he just made it delicious?

Immediately afterwards, he began to study breakfast and improve his cooking skills. After all, how to live up to Tae-seok's unkempt, sleepy-eyed and misty every day, floating to the kitchen like a wandering soul, just for those few bites of breakfast?

After Faras knew about this, he secretly scolded the other party for being cunning like a rat, feeling that he had lost a lot and ate one less meal. She also learned from Tae-seok, got up early for breakfast, and then went back to her room to sleep.

But within a week, she gave up.

Oh, only a fool would do such a thing!

Is Meimei's sleep bad? She even got rough skin in those days!

"Brother Taixi, are your injuries okay? Yang Yao noticed that the gauze on the other party's head was oozing blood, and spoke with some worry, "The gauze is bloody, do you want to..."

That night in the dungeon, Tae-seok and Faras, who had returned from business, met Yang Yao in the alley, because the lights were too dim at that time, Yang Yao did not notice any problem.

It wasn't until he returned to the Fick House that he found that the two of them looked gray and embarrassed, especially Tae-seok, with a blue nose and swollen face, a broken head, and blood dripping down, which was extremely terrifying.

He didn't want to ask what happened to the two in the dungeon, so he could only open his mouth worriedly and ask if the other party needed help cleaning the wound with the healing device.

Tae-seok waved his hand directly, saying that there was no big problem, this was useless with a healing instrument, just wait for it to heal on its own.

Well, the treatment device is useless, that's something not simple.

Yang Yao sighed, this time he didn't need to rely on intuition to know that this Fick House was probably not a simple "dollhouse", and the water in it was deep. But they are all already living in, so you can't just pack up and go immediately.

It didn't matter, it was only a few months, Yang Yao comforted himself, he could leave when school started.

Although his life at Fick House is warm and comfortable, he is afraid of trouble by nature, does not like any ups and downs, and firmly believes that only plain things are true.

Of course, if you do run into trouble... He thought faintly, then get into trouble.

In his previous life, many people gave Yang Yao a high praise, saying that he was calm and unfazed when things happened, and he was a good seedling for doing great things.

However, this is the appearance, in essence, he is just a salted fish -

a salted fish that goes with the flow.

Salted fish is not afraid of stir-frying, not afraid of going to the oil pan, neither exhaling, nor fraudulent, it is inevitable that it is loved by everyone.

"Don't worry, it won't flow after it flows, Xiao Yami, you have to believe in Alpha's ability to recover, and millions of tons of steel bars can't be crushed." Tessie yawned, his eyelids dropped, "You go on to work, I'm going to breakfast, bye."

He finished speaking in a weak voice and left the studio.

"Oooh, okay. Yang Yao replied.

The door to the studio closed again, and silence was restored to it.

"Just now it was Xiao Yami's... Brother? Yu Qingyan counted the conversation between the two into his ears, his eyes were slightly cool, and his fingertips slowly pressed on the joints, extremely strong, but he still spoke gently and softly.

Brother?

Yang Yao let out an "ah" and explained: "No, I met at work..." The

words in his mouth paused subtly, not knowing how to define his relationship with Tae-seok.

Friend? It doesn't seem to be.

Teacher? The same cannot be said.

Colleague? It sounds like a deliberate rustiness.

Yu Qingyan captured that momentary pause, his eyes became darker, and his smile was completely lost.

Why hesitate? The young beta has a cheerful personality, has always been straightforward and generous, and never twists his words.

It will make the young man who is in the midst of youth and has no scruples, so embarrassed and dare not declare it, I am afraid that only the shy and innocent Mu Ai feelings.

He relaxed his breath and said jokingly: "Hey, is it so difficult? It wouldn't be a sweetheart, would it? "

Yang Yao: What???

Still a moment of silence.

Yu Qingyan's voice became softer, "Are you secretly in love, don't you dare to say it?" "

Yang Yao: What are .jpg

pupil earthquakes?

He froze directly, unable to speak.

Yu Qingyan couldn't wait for an answer for a long time, his face became more and more cold, he wouldn't really be hit by him.

Juvenile...... In unrequited love?

"It turns out that Xiao Yami prefers ... Alpha? I thought it would be Omega. He asked softly, feeling worse and worse.

It's really unpleasant, that Alpha was met by a teenager working part-time, and it is estimated that he has not known each other for a long time, and it is difficult to know him for about the same time.

Just because teenagers like each other, their chat seems so intimate and relaxed.

Unlike facing him, even if he tries in every possible way to get closer to the teenager, the teenager is always vigilant.

More than politeness, but not enough intimacy.

Forget it, Yu Qingyan let out a slight breath and told himself: Young Mu Ai, but the common love of people, it is he who is too ... Sensitive.

There is no need to envy the teenager's intimacy with Alpha, that's different, his relationship with the teenager is actually very good.

But the itch in my heart that seems to be eaten by ants has not disappeared, mixed with a trace of jealousy, which is really strange.

"Mr. Yu. Yang Yao spoke out coldly, his face was strange, and he felt that the other party's imagination was real... Abundant.

"You misunderstood, that's just a senior in my place of work, and there is no problem of crush or not. Originally, he wanted to say that it was an elder, but thinking that the other party didn't seem to like the word elder very much, he changed his expression.

"As for preferring to..." Alpha?

Yang Yao shook his head, "I didn't like Alpha more, I actually..." He thought about it carefully, in his previous life, his ideal partner ideas were all based on women, and at the same time very broad.

I like the sweet and delicate, lively personality, and coquettish sister type, and I also like the gentle and mature, good listening, independent and calm sister type.

Of course, these are not absolute, everything is based on getting along, supplemented by eyes, and being able to deal well and deal with it is the most important.

But after coming to this world, I found that it does not seem to be popular to divide men and women. If he really wants to say, his preferences for future partners seem to be more compatible with Omega or beta, and Alpha instead... Well, not quite suitable.

"...... Omega may be more eye-to-eye. Yang Yao's thinking was only a few moments, and he had no intention of dissecting his inner world, but only gave an answer that followed the flow.

"This way. Yu Qingyan smiled slightly, his voice was gentle, but his heart was not as calm as his tone.

I actually like Omega more... He thought slowly, this is not a very surprising answer, there are few alpha and beta ideal companions who are not Omega.

"Can it only be Omega? Xiao Yami is so strict with her future partner. Yu Qingyan seemed to be joking.

Yang Yao touched his nose, "It's not just Omega, it's just the ideal type, and the ideal type may not come true." He thought for a moment, "But I think I might find a beta in the future." "

Well, that's right, two betas live a flat life feels more realistic, most beta has less strong desires, prefers a peaceful and stable life, and is very consistent with his future ideals!

And...... His most unspeakable selfishness is that, cough, he still wants to be more than pressed... Ugh, pressing someone else's.

If you are with Alpha, hey, it must not be possible.

Yu Qingyan's smile remains unchanged, the ideal type is Omega, and the future partner he thought about would be beta, but he didn't say a word about Alpha, it seems that he really doesn't like Alpha.

In other words, the boy has no affection for Alpha just now, and only treats him as a senior.

Logically speaking, he should be happy, the teenager is not unrequited, the so-called intimacy may be his illusion.

But why not like Alpha?

He thought silently, his heart churning, not understanding why the ant that was eating him more and more uncomfortable, and his evil thoughts increased.

"Is there a specific description? Just Omega and beta, this concept is very broad. Yu Qingyan knew that it would be strange to explore this topic again, but he couldn't control himself and wanted to dig into everything.

Yang Yao didn't think much about Yu Qingyan's problem, except for lamenting that gossip was really a problem that everyone had, even Mr. Yu was no exception.

"Hmm... The specific description is..." He propped his chin, "Gentle personality, love life, good at listening, independent and calm, generous and easygoing..."
"Well, if it is the kind of coquettish and sweeter is better, or mature, gentle I also like, if you can blend together..."
He said and said, he felt outrageous, what is this ideal type of four different types, what is the difference between schizophrenia and schizophrenia?

Yang Yao raised his forehead, "Mr. Yu, you and I are talking nonsense."

Yu Qingyan's gaze was thoughtful, and he spoke gently: "Xiao Yao, don't be pressured, high requirements are a good thing, after all, people who spend their lives together in the future should be well chosen."

Yang Yao: "..."

Are you serious?" Mr. Yu.

"Am I right? Little Yami. Yu Qingyan saw that the young man did not speak, so he asked softly.

"Yes, yes, yes! You are so right. Yang Yao nodded like a chicken pecking rice.

"But Xiao Yao, you are still in the reading stage, there is no hurry to fall in love, and studying is the first priority.

Yang Yao agreed, "Yes, I will study hard." "

Knowledge can change destiny, and the future of lying flat life is just around the corner!"

Yu Qingyan smiled with satisfaction, "Well, Xiao Yao, I'm glad you can think so, if you encounter any problems in future learning, you can come and ask me."

"Okay, Mr. Yu, thank you! "

You're welcome..."

Yang Yao and Yu Qingyan chatted for a while before the two ended the call.

He had just turned off the light screen when he suddenly realized that he had forgotten to say something.

The toys and robots ordered by the other party have been sent, and I don't know if they have been signed.

But after thinking about it, it is not a big baby, and it should be able to be delivered to the other party's house without accident.

He was the one who was bothered.

On the other side, as soon as Yu Qingyan hung up the phone, the smile at the corner of his mouth slowly faded, and his eyes were as cold as ice.

He dropped his gaze to the corner, his fierce murderous aura was revealed, and he spoke coldly: "Bai Yu, what is it that allows you to break in directly regardless of the order..."

Or can it be more important than your life? His tail fell lightly, with a heavy aura of death.

He didn't want his call with Yang Yao to be disturbed, and he had already given an order not to allow anyone to enter without permission.

Alpha in the corner immediately knelt down, "Ask the head of the family to forgive the sin, the situation is urgent, Bai Yu has to pray, and immediately receive the punishment afterwards." "

Not under the example, E3 penalty.

Bai Yu gritted his teeth, "Yes!" Bai Yu obeyed.

"Say, what's the matter. "

Lord Chademus, at seven o'clock this morning, wrote to Parliament demanding the abolition of Deputy Speaker White. Charles' position and... Activate the risk level 1 plan and re-vote to draw up all the latest quarterly stamping instruments handled by the Deputy Speaker. When

Yu Qingyan heard the last, his gray-green eyes completely lost their temperature, cold and inorganic, brewing a heavy anger.

"Isn't that just... Coming at me?

He raised his hand, and Bai Qi, who was hiding in the shadows, appeared.

"Bai Qi, take my token to Toslyl. He smiled, "Let that old man move, don't pretend to be sick and shrink in the prince's mansion all day, otherwise how much he eats in Dora Quanxing, he will spit it all out for me!"

"Yes! Bai Qi bent down respectfully.

"Didn't the N93 held in the 'black vault' still give the password to the 'crutch hand' data?

Bai Qi bowed his head, "Yes, we have been interrogated for a month, and the other party still refuses to let go."

"It's a hard bone. Yu Qingyan said expressionlessly, "Then let me see for myself, his bones can be worth a few pounds and taels."

"Yes! Bai

Qi's head was buried lower, and the head of the family was impatient and had to go to the trial himself.

He mourned for a second for the fate of N93, you know, the master's means can really make life worse than death.