63

Chapter 63

Imperial University, East Gate

"Dad!" Nicole's pretty face instantly filled with joy, her big grape-like eyes flashing, she shouted loudly, then raised her head and shook her arms, "Brother Yang An ..."

Yang An smiled slightly, let go of his hand, and touched the little girl's head, "Go." "

Oh, my little baby! Come, daddy, give me a hug..." Andre bent down and gave her a hug... He held Nicole in his arms and smiled happily.

"Classmate Yang An, I really trouble you to send Nicole here." He teased his daughter for a while, then looked at Yang An and said gratefully, "You have worked hard during this period." Yang An shook his head, "No,

Ni She is very well-behaved and cute, and I am very happy to get along with her."

"Brother Yang An and I are also very happy to get along!" Nicole said sweetly with her arms around Andre's neck, her head facing Yang An. , "I like brother Yang An very much."

Yang An chuckled a few times, "I am the same, I really like Nicole."

Andre saw that the two of them were chatting happily, and he felt relieved, and he also teased Yang An , "I think you like children very much. You can give birth to one by yourself then, hahaha."

Yang An: "..."

Ha, give birth to... one by yourself? !

No, no, no, he won’t give birth.

Yang An coughed lightly and waved his hand, "I haven't considered this for now."

To be honest, children are only fun when they play with other people's things. It takes a lot of effort to raise them by yourself.

And the child that belongs to him... Yang An is a little confused. He has been an orphan his whole life and has never experienced a normal family - he doesn't think

he can be a good father.

So let’s forget about creatures like children.

"That can be considered." Andre said with a smile.

Yang An's face paused, and he didn't continue to explain the reason. He just responded: "Yes, I will."

The two of them chatted for a while and then said goodbye to each other.

"Brother Yang An, bye-bye-" Nicole reluctantly left. Even when she was far away, she didn't forget to put her hands together, put them to her mouth, and shouted with all her strength.

Yang An stood under the afterglow of the setting sun, his figure tall and straight, the golden light smeared his outline, his expression became gentler, he also waved his arms towards Nicole, his smile stretched brightly.

After the other party walked away, Yang An slowly lowered his arms and prepared to return to the dormitory. Suddenly, his steps stopped.

Today... seems to be the library's new book arrival day?

Yang An's heart moved, and without hesitation he turned on the optical computer, connected to the school's official website, and submitted an application for admission to the library.

While operating, a new message popped up on the light screen -

it was from Mr. Yu.

Yang An didn't hesitate and clicked on it directly. His eyebrows jumped suddenly and he suddenly realized that the other party had sent him more than one message.