41

Chapter 41 In

the dark dormitory at midnight

, there was a faint rustling sound from a bed, and then the quilt puffed up, and a dazzling blue light flashed in it, and soon dimmed again.

Yang An, who had a disturbed conscience and couldn't sleep, secretly responded to the message: Don't worry about the flood in the future, today's message will be returned today!

Uh, no, that’s yesterday.

After replying to Mr. Yu's message, he lay back on the bed, pulled the quilt, and closed his eyes.

Maybe replying to the message really has a miraculous effect. The originally clear and clear thinking really slowly becomes sleepy, and the whole person loses consciousness in the chaotic space.

Have a good night's sleep.

...

"Good morning, you've been getting up very early these days." Chen Shuming greeted with a smile. He was already used to meeting beta in the morning.

"Hey, morning!" Yang An turned off the water valve and raised his head. The light at the top was cold and white, and water drops flowed down his smooth forehead. His handsome eyebrows reflected his refreshing handsomeness, "It's okay. It's half an hour early."

Chen Shuming shrugged, shook his head, and joked: "If there were no morning classes, I wouldn't be willing to get up at six o'clock, at least for twenty minutes." After a pause, he pretended to be

funny Yang An spread his hands, looked up at the ceiling, and said quietly, "For example - today."

Yang An took the dry towel from Walker's hand, wiped his face casually, and smiled: "My biological clock is causing trouble, my mind is clear. For a moment, I couldn't sleep anymore."

"I'm done, I'll go out first." He said hello and carried Walker out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, okay."

Click - the bathroom door slowly closed.

As soon as Yang An came out, he met Murray. He stopped and said hello, "Good morning."

Murray's usually sharp and cold eyes were still a little dazed, and he didn't seem to be sober. He answered slowly: "...Good morning."

Yang An turned his body slightly to make way for the other party.

Murray lowered his head, thanked him, and entered the bathroom from the left.

"I can finally speak, Master." Walker rolled his mechanical eyes and an inorganic voice sounded.

Yang An asked Walker not to speak if the other two roommates didn't get up in the morning.

Yang An glanced at it, "That's really wronging you."

Walker followed Yang An step by step, "It is my lifelong duty not to be wronged and obey your orders."

Yang An: "..."

"Oh, you are so awesome. ." He raised his head, took a few stacks of white paper and pens from the bookcase, and threw them into the storage compartment.

Buzz buzz -

Yang An paused, did not check the optical brain's news, only skillfully muted the optical brain, and continued to pack things.

Walker turned his body and climbed up the table with his arms, just at a height where he could look at Yang An. "Master, I guess it's a message from Mr. Yu." Yang An looked at Walker sideways, without saying anything, and just said "oh