8

Fick House, Warehouse

, So How to choose?

Yang Yao supported his chin, his eyes were blank, his gaze slid across the various toy display cases, and he was worried.

Bell transmitter, fish tail grass, full-wrapped electronic clip, vibration nine links, current magnetic sticker...

"Roar! Little Yami! Faras shouted, his legs hanging upside down on the glass case, his waist straight, his fingers covered with long black armor, and his teeth grinning to scare Yang Yao.

Yang Yao: "..."

he sighed and took down the pink ponytail that was thrown on his face, "Sister Xiaosi, change the way next time, this time is too much, it will not be scary." "

Well... Xiao Yao, you are really boring..." muttered Faras, opening his arms towards the corner, "Lulu~Come and hug me~"

"Okay, master. A gentle male voice answered.

The robot walking slowly has nothing to do with the name Lulu, with a handsome face like jade, a tall and tall figure, a pair of rippling peach blossom eyes, and a very anthropomorphic smile.

He bent down, put one hand on Faras's waist, and with the other hand a little harder, he picked up Faras and threw it up.

Faras smiled delicately, and his pink lip gloss was shiny and shiny. She affectionately dropped a kiss on Lulu's cheek, and said coquettishly: "Lulu is so good~"

Yang Yao silently looked away, and sighed in her heart: I have to say that the high technology of this world is too amazing, and it looks no different from real people.

"By the way, Xiao Yao, last time you asked me about the style that was out of stock, it will be in new stock this afternoon." After Faras and Lulu were slimy for a while, they blinked and looked at Yang Yao.

Yang Yao's outstretched hand paused and slowly withdrew it, "Oh, okay. "

At that time, Xiao Yami can give those fun toys to your friends~" Faras giggled, "There are still some thoughts in it, you have to carry them too!"

For the sake of customer privacy, Yang Yao did not reveal to Faras that the other party was the Alpha who chatted with him that night, but only said that he had a friend who was very interested in things in Fik House, especially fresh toys, so he wanted her to introduce it.

Faras agreed, and treasured the treasures of Fick House. In just a few hours, not only did he benefit a lot, he was stunned, and it could even be said that the whole person's realm and thoughts were sublimated.

Now that Faras mentioned this matter again, he subconsciously had a stirring - no way, the knowledge he learned that day was still too shocking.

Yang Yao: "Good, good..."

He should not have consulted Faras about the relevant questions in the first place, thinking of Faras's proposal that night, his face, which had been honed into a copper wall during this time, cracked little by little.

Interstellar people, still too enthusiastic!

"Drip-" The

light brain shook slightly, and Yang Yao, who was diligent in selecting products, took the time to take a look.

[Xiao Yami, have you finished reading those mecha books? ] It

is Yu Qingyan.

For a while, in order to better help Yu Qingyan choose toys and robots, Yang Yao gradually increased the number of contacts with each other, and the relationship between them can be regarded as growing by leaps and bounds.

He quietly inquired about the other party's hobbies, but he was suffering from a lot of difficult words, so the words asked were completely different.

Fortunately, the other party is very talkative, basically has questions and answers, even if some questions that sound bizarre, the other party will answer gently.

Well...... Except for being overly concerned about his studies, everything was fine.

[After reading it, Master Luopsi's manuscript has a lot to learn from me, thank you Mr. Yu for being willing to lend it to me.] Lopus

Fendio, a legendary figure who once created the interstellar mecha era in one fell swoop, is known as the "father of mecha". He created the "Edge" of the first generation of combat mecha, helping the army to be invincible and invincible in the battle against the border zerg, leaving a strong mark in the history of youth.

The value of the other party's manuscript can be imagined, and Yang Yao has gained a lot of inspiration from being able to get so close to the master's mecha ideas.

Yu Qingyan on the other side lowered his eyes, and the corners of his mouth curved slightly the moment he received Yang Yao's news.

[Well, by the way, recently I rummaged through the family's library, and there are many similar books, I will send them to you to see?]

Yang Yao's eyebrows jumped, and here it came again, and the endless stream of knowledge fell from the sky again. He admits that those mech books are very useful, but...

There's someone behind your back who is urging, oh no, it's someone who cares about your studies, and the pressure really rises dramatically.

Yang Yao took a deep breath and typed sincerely, "Thank you very much, Mr. Yu, you are a very generous and good person. How

difficult it is to read now, how lying down in the future life, he can!

Yu Qingyan, who won a "good guy card": I don't know why, I always feel that this good person is a little unpleasant.

[Xiao Yao, you're welcome, if there is anything else you need in learning, you can just open your mouth. ] Yu Qingyan's fingertips rubbed the light brain, [You don't always need to call me Mr. Yu, or "you you", it's too rusty. 【

We are actually not much older, you can call me by name.】 This

is not the first time Yu Qingyan has done such a thing to close the distance. From giving away the mecha book to changing the title, he took a lot of time, but the effect was quite rich. Under his deliberate guidance, the twisted title "Mr. Yu" appeared less frequently, and he also called the other party's name - "Xiao Yao" as he wished.

Yang Yao saw the news and hesitated, the other party seemed to... Concerned about age?

Ah, it seems that the other party is really young and does not want to be called too old.

Excluding people with special hobbies, who would want to be more than a generation old?

He carefully typed down a few words, "Okay, Qingyan.

Yu Qingyan's expression became softer, her light-colored lips twitched, and a smile spread to the bottom of her eyes.

It's strange that this child always seems to make him happy, especially every time he gets close to each other, he always gets physical and mental pleasure.

He didn't quite understand where this joy came from, but this contact was like a good medicine for pain, and it was really addictive.

Suddenly—

"Ahem, ahem... Cough cough..." Yu Qingyan coughed heartbreakingly, his smooth forehead instantly sweated, and the hand on his thigh clenched a little.

The pain deep into the bone marrow suddenly attacked, the already pale face was faintly blue, the tip of the nose was fine beads of sweat, the eyes were red, and the long eyelashes trembled.

But he was calm, his eyes were not wavering, just a little bored.

It's here again, can't you pick a time in the middle of the night? It has to be in this ...

Yu Qingyan slowly squeezed the cloth covering his mouth into his palm, the red blood became more and more, the cloth could not be soaked, his breathing became more and more rapid, and his chest rose and fell terribly, as if he was about to lose his breath.

"Attention! bloodThe oxygen value drops by 25%, the heart rate soars by 50%, and the heart and lung function are serious..." The A01 behind the wheelchair popped out of the inner groove, the gray mechanical wings kept flapping, and the green light flickered non-stop.

Yu Qingyan listened impatiently and stopped, "Shut up!"

"Warning! Warn! Warn! The physical condition has reached a critical value, please immediately..." Yu

Qingyan closed his eyes in pain, his body was crooked, he fell out of the wheelchair, he bit his lip hard, his facial muscles were tense, his teeth were trembling, blood was constantly spitting out of his mouth, and the smell of rust filled his mouth, so disgusting that he wanted to vomit.

The well-defined hand firmly grasped the corner of the table and chair like steel, and the green tendons burst out, and the dark gray corner of the table cracked a silk gap. The hardness of the table material is comparable to the original gold, which is known as "never breaking", but it is still under Yu Qingyan's palm, cracking inch by inch, and then collapsing little by little.

"Boom-" The table burst open, the debris smashed in all directions, and then turned into powder in the second of landing, falling lightly to the ground.

The warning sound of noisy machinery is still in my ears, endlessly.

"A...... A01...... Answer, take orders, shut up..." Finally

, the room went quiet.

Yu Qingyan endured in silence, his eyes closed, and his weak breath seemed to be absent between his noses. A dark mist lingered in front of his eyes, and the colors that appeared in it were distorted and colorful, like countless thin lines entangled and climbing.

......

Seeing that the other party did not continue to send messages, Yang Yao thought that the conversation was over, so he shrunk the light screen and continued to work on things.

"Wouldn't this be too exaggerated..." He was surprised by the introduction of a toy in the process of careful selection.

Wait, what is this again? Yang Yao's hand trembled slightly, and his eyes were full of incredible

... Alpha, beta, Omega are all pregnant... Toy??!!

Yang Yao: Did he miss any stage in his Enlightenment Physiology course? Or did he not learn the original at all?

Crazy crazy! Is it an exaggerated GG word by merchants?

But if the GG here is too outrageous or even contrary to common sense, it will be severely punished.

"No way, I don't believe it, I'm a perfect score..." he muttered, although the physiology of the beginner ABO world was very collapsed, and it was no different from completely subverting the outlook on life, but because of a damn obsessive-compulsive disorder - since you have learned, you have to learn it thoroughly, and you can't understand everything.

Every exam, he scored a perfect score!

Yang Yao's expression was solemn, and he changed from holding it in one hand to holding it in both hands, carefully reading the instruction manual of the toy.

No clue.

It is full of specious gg words, such as "extreme development", "complete surrender", "experience that has never been experienced", "the passionate TA"... Such words can be described as the art of language, very gimmicky, very curious, but just don't tell you what the reason is.

Yang Yao was unwilling, and his desire to learn was stronger than ever - he was really curious, how could Alpha also get pregnant?!

He opened the star net and typed the name of the toy in the search bar and... Alpha is pregnant, trying to get the truth by virtue of the mystery of related words.

Snap -

Yang Yao's expression went from curiosity to shock to trance, but it was only a few seconds.

"The ABO world," he squeezed a few words out of his teeth, "it's amazing." "

It turns out that this is a world where everyone can get pregnant, even Alpha, the difference is the number of probabilities.

Because all people have a gestational sac, but Alpha's gestational sac is naturally closed, and its internal environment is not suitable for conception, the chance of conception is no less than Mars hitting the earth in the words of the other side of the earth. Omega, on the contrary, almost the gestational sac is marked by Alpha to get pregnant, which is very suitable for conception.

And beta is like a... Uh, how to say it?

The gestational sac is not closed or opened. The gestational sac is okay, but not too good. You can conceive yourself, and you can let others conceive, but the probability is not very large.

Yang Yao: "..." It's

awkward, although he thinks he has a good understanding of this ABO world, he finds that his understanding is too superficial.

He did not have an in-depth understanding of this crazy and horse-grabbing world through the outside.

But...... How do you conceive when the alpha pregnancy sac is closed?

Yang Yao continued to study with a strange desire to explore.

Ten minutes later

, Yang Yao stood up in a trance, trembling and throwing the "very gimmicky" toy next to the box, the whole person's state was the same as drinking fake wine, and it was not an exaggeration to say that he was looking at Venus.

He thought in a complicated way: Alpha's gestational sac is closed... If you want to get pregnant, you have to gouge it abruptly, in the words of the only successful story in history - "Night and day, dimly open the little thing that refuses to open its mouth!" Yang

Yao shook his head desperately, Ma Ya, that must not be painfully killed, originally the internal organs are sensitive, especially ... What is the difference between that position and cutting it abruptly with a knife?

——"...... Pain is inevitable, but it is not completely painful, extreme pleasure..." The

words on the information floated through Yang Yao's mind again, the corners of his mouth froze, leaning in, why would these serious scientific research materials put these words in...

Because it's the only case?

Yang Yao shook his head, terrifying and terrible, this world is too terrible!

He propped himself against the wall and covered his heart, well... Gotta go slowly, take a break.

Yang Yao activated the robot on standby and ordered, "Walker, you help me pack those toys." He pointed to the sorted toys in the box on the right.

Walker: "Obey, Walker received the task."

"Well, that's awesome. Yang Yao smiled weakly, "You work hard, I'll go first."

"Okay, you go slowly. The

automatic door of the studio slowly closes, and the hardworking robot begins to work quite regularly.

It meticulously completed Yang Yao's instructions, but it made a mistake in the end.

"Right...? Walker tilted his head, his cold, inorganic voice repeated, and two electronic eyes locked onto the side of the box—the black box that had been haphazardly tossed aside.

It stops where it is, and the internal running program deconstructs the instructions again.

"Those toys — right — that is: including locksFix the object - determine - start execution. Walker's

robotic arm moved, the pulley turned, picked up the black box that had been thrown aside, and began to pack.

"Mission completed, sleep in three seconds-" "Drip-"

The

light on the robot switch button went out, and the studio returned to pitch black.