108

Chapter 108

"I'm really not coaxing you." Yang An took a deep breath and slowly tightened his arms. He looked into those gray-green eyes with a serious look on his face, "Just... although it sounds ridiculous, I I saw you passing through the 'Simulated Ball'."

He omitted the cause and effect, his heart pounding, "...I know this is incomprehensible, but I did see you inside..."

Yu Qingyan was silent, with an expression that said Not surprisingly subtle.

"I believe it." He interrupted loudly.

Yang An's "explanation" stopped abruptly, and he blinked, "Oh, okay." After a pause, he felt something was wrong again, so he stepped forward and asked, "Do you really believe it?" Yu Qingyan's eyelashes trembled slightly, with a complicated mood

. , it was both an accident and a bit of unspeakable joy, that the keyword was actually triggered...

He held Yang An's hand and whispered: "I probably know what's going on."

"Huh?" This time It was Yang An's turn to feel confused, "What?"

Yu Qingyan raised his eyes and briefly told Yang An the situation at that time, "...That's about it. Then, I replaced the mental power carrier of the soldiers of the Sixth Legion with Mine."

He rubbed the back of the other person's hand with his fingertips, moving back and forth in circles along the raised joints, and said apologetically: "I'm sorry, Xiao An, I have selfish motives in this matter, I hope you don't mind." Yang An

: "..." He stared at the dome blankly, the carefully carved lines twisting and turning, making him dazed.

"Why?" Yang An took a long time to say this dryly.

The corners of Yu Qingyan's lips curled up slightly, "Because I'm too stingy. Even if I know that triggering keywords is not that easy, under the one-in-10,000 chance, I'm still worried about others leaving a shadow in your illusion." He

said At this moment, his eyes curled up and he said with a smile: "However, I am surprised that the keywords I left on purpose were actually triggered by you." "What did

I do in it?" Yu Qingyan leaned forward and asked softly. . He tapped Yang An's Adam's apple lightly with his fingertips, and his neck was covered with dense kiss marks and teeth marks, all left by him.

very nice. Yu Qingyan thought with satisfaction that it was all his mark. It would be great if he could keep it forever.

"..." Yang An hesitated, unable to say anything.

Yu Qingyan began to guess, "Secret love? Pursuit? Confession? Or..."

Yang An choked on his saliva and coughed wildly.

"...Both of them? Or something even stranger and crazy?" Yu Qingyan's expression remained unchanged.

Yang An straightened up in embarrassment, "Why are you thinking about this?"

Yu Qingyan raised his eyebrows, "Xiao An, were you distracted just now? Didn't I tell you? These are the key words, I drafted them myself." Yang

An An: "..." He asked a very silly question.

"Well, okay, I, okay."

"So... what did I do?" Yu Qingyan's eyes were filled with affection, and she touched Yang An's cheek with her lips, and then slowly moved away the tip of her nose, the center of her eyebrows, her eyes...