47

Chapter 47

"White Crane." Yu Qingyan called out lightly, with an expression of neither joy nor anger. He rested his elbows on the table and his eyes were calm, like a deep lake.

"Yes! Bai He responded loudly, looking at Yu Qingyan expectantly, as if waiting for praise, "Master, what do you think? "

Yu Qingyan: "..."

"You..." He looked at Bai He's shining eyes and paused in his words, "Are you waiting for me to praise you? "

Bai He was stunned, wasn't he?

"Master..." He shrank his shoulders, "Did I do something wrong? Is this book not good enough or inappropriate?

"I also bought other books in the same series. Do you want to choose from them? " "

Yu Qingyan remained silent, gently rubbing the tiger's mouth with his fingertips, "Bai He, to be honest, the first time I saw you, I didn't expect that you and Bai Qi would be brothers. Bai

He still looked stupid, "We are brothers. Bai Qi and I were born half an hour apart."

"Forget it, just pretend I didn't say it just now. " "Yu Qingyan was a little helpless, and then tapped the book with his fingertips, "Where did you get this book? "

" Fallen to Luo Street. " Bai He answered honestly.

"..." Yu Qingyan said with unclear meaning, "You do have such a leisurely mood.

He leaned back in his wheelchair and half-closed his eyes, "How is the rectification of Suoluo Street going? " "

"It seems to have achieved some results. There are many more interesting shops. "

For example?" "Yu Qingyan raised his eyebrows.

"There are quite a lot of fortune-telling shops, bookstores, amusement shops, etc., and the people who go there are not like before. They just flock there for fun. During the business hours, the whole street shows Good style and style!

" Where's Fick House? " "

The name has been changed. It is now called 'Mecha Maintenance House'. The business hours at night have been shortened. The main business is already repairing mechas." "

Yu Qingyan chuckled a few times, "Really? I don't think so. "He thought of the boxes of toys that beta received, and his eyes sank slightly.

"Bai Qi, please continue to follow up on this matter. "

Yes, Master." "Bai Qi appeared from the other side and bowed in response.

Bai He didn't know why. Just when he was about to say something, Bai Qi glanced at him coldly, scaring him into silence.

Hiss! Bai He shook his body and thought silently in his heart. : It’s over, it’s over, it seems like he really did something bad, his brother looks like he’s going to kill him!!!

“Okay, if there’s nothing else, let’s get down. "Yu Qingyan waved his hand, indicating that people can leave.

"Yes, the head of the family. "The two voices overlapped and were crisp.