96

Chapter 96

Ever since Yu Qingyan appeared in the dormitory and Mo Lin knew who Yang An's boyfriend was, he and Yang An seemed to have fallen into an awkward atmosphere.

To be precise, it was his unilateral embarrassment. When he thought about the time he had "broad talk" and "nonsense" in front of Yang An, he wanted to bury himself in a hole like an ostrich and deceive himself into forgetting those words.

Yang An is relatively calm and does not have trouble getting along with others, but he also feels that Mo Lin is avoiding him recently.

The most obvious manifestation is that the communication between the two on the Star Network has dropped sharply -

in the past, Alpha would always share with Yang An some information about Yu Qingyan's activity schedule, official news pictures, fan output in the group, etc.

Yang An also developed a habit of reading news about Yu Qingyan whenever he had free time.

Needless to say, the things these "fans" come up with are quite interesting.

"Click-" Yang An pressed his shoulders slightly, holding the tool tweezers firmly to clamp the micro-iron plate. Without blinking, he inserted the last micro-iron plate built into the robotic arm.

Yay, done! Yang An breathed a sigh of relief, and the tense muscles around his lips relaxed slightly. He turned his wrist, placed the finished robotic arm in the storage compartment, took off the photon multiplex lens on the bridge of his nose, leaned back on the chair, and looked out the window in a daze.

There seems to be something wrong... Yang An tilted his head, and this thought suddenly came to his mind.

Oh, I didn’t watch Mr. Yu’s “updates” today.

Yang An sat up straight again and turned on his brain. Mo Lin didn't share any news about his "idol" with him for several days. To be honest, he was a little unaccustomed to it and always felt that life lacked fun -

the fun related to Yu Qingyan.

Yang An clicked into the fan group, opened the "Highlight News" skillfully, selected today's news summary, the link jumped, and the screen opened was a photo of Yu Qingyan answering questions at the public press conference last night.

He enlarged the photo and highlighted the portrait in the center of the composition. The gentle and handsome Alpha became more and more dazzling under the flash.

Yang An clicked save and started watching the video of the press conference. He jumped to watch the video, and he would only stay where Yu Qingyan was.

"Your Excellency, Speaker of the Parliament, news has leaked recently that the Federation will send representatives to negotiate with the Insect Mother to strive for the peaceful coexistence of the two races at the minimum cost?" "Regarding this ridiculous question, the Speech Department has responded many times,

but There are always media who are trying to seize the situation and try to influence the public opinion by giving the enemy a cloak of hypocrisy and warmth. To this type of question, I answer this for the first time and will answer it for the last time. From the past to the present, and even in the future, it will never be possible for the Federation to do so. To coexist peacefully with the Zerg, there will only be a fight to the death between the humans and the Zerg, as everyone knows."

Yu Qingyan always had a decent and gentle smile on his face, his voice was neither fast nor slow, and he answered every question clearly and logically. The answer was not serious, but the words were powerful and made people feel heart-stopping.