18

Chapter 18

Yu Qingyan has been distracted in the parliament court for a long time.

At first, he had the patience to listen to the bickering between the representatives of the two forces, but when he heard later he found out that it was all nonsense, he was too lazy to pay attention anymore and picked up the pen to draw out of boredom.

Originally it was just meaningless lines and mottled black patches, but gradually, the pen seemed to have a will of its own, and it started to draw a vague outline on the white paper without any control, and then slowly added details, and finally bit by bit. Repaired -

turned into a handsome boy's face.

Xiao An... Yu Qingyan murmured in his heart, did you register successfully today?

The message sent a few hours ago was not answered. If it weren't for the photos and content sent by Bai He, indicating that everything was fine with the boy, he might have been worried that the registration for school today would not go smoothly.

Yu Qingyan frowned, quietly slid the light screen open, opened the photo, moved his fingers slightly, and gently caressed the faint smile hanging on the young man's lips. He felt inexplicably happy, and along with the noisy and contentious sounds in the parliament room, he also It became more pleasant.

Why did you just take a photo? He thought casually, he would have asked Bai He to take more pictures, it would be better to have video and sound...

Thoughts flashed through his mind, and he felt a little guilty. This behavior seemed not good, like It's like monitoring or spying on the boy...

No, it doesn't count. He is just worried that something unexpected will happen to the boy on the way to report.

Well, that's right, that's it. Yu Qingyan defended himself, but soon, another voice quietly appeared, exposing his lie.

Yu Qingyan, if others don’t understand you, don’t you understand yourself? What could happen when you go to college to register? It's just that your hopeless desire for control is acting up, and you always want to spy on everything about the boy.

Yu Qingyan pursed his lips slightly and frowned. He pressed down the paper on top, took out another piece of white paper, held the pen, and started to draw lines again, the outline of the bones, the distance between eyebrows and eyes... the boy in the

photo The photo is reproduced almost one-to-one on white paper. The difference lies in the bright color combination and complicated background of the photo, while the white paper only has three tones of black, white and gray, and the protagonist is only a young man.

He immersed himself in the painting, constantly modifying small details, making sure that the boy would appear perfectly on paper!

The noisy noise gradually drifted away, and the sound of tables and chairs colliding and breaking also made him indifferent.

Finally, the last stroke of the painting fell on the young man's eyes, with clear light and a shallow, lifelike smile.

The corners of Yu Qingyan's lips curled up, and he couldn't help but add a few more strokes to make the expression of the person in the painting more expressive.

At the same time, Euan's steady and powerful voice resounded throughout the empty parliament chamber, and the hall suddenly became quiet, as if even a needle could be heard.

Yu Qingyan's face was calm and unaffected. His posture remained unchanged and the pen in his hand did not stop. He carefully adjusted the arc of the young man's eyes. He slowly put down the pen until he was satisfied.