29

Chapter 29

Yu Family

"No, why are you so excited? Is this your first infusion?" Chu Du was speechless. Seeing that the person on the hospital bed refused to cooperate, he insisted on sitting up and playing with the optical brain, and then coughed heartbreakingly. He looked like he was immediately offended.

Yu Qingyan covered his mouth with a handkerchief, the ends of his eyes were faintly red, and his coughing brought about constant breathlessness. He turned a blind eye to it and stared at the light screen without blinking.

Chu Du: "..."

Okay, treat kindness like a donkey's liver and lungs, the one who pays is the uncle, he can bear it!

"Hand." Chu Du said coldly, holding the needle of the thin tube in his hand.

Yu Qingyan casually lowered his wrist, and the bright red blood soaked into the silk handkerchief, like a blossoming blood lotus.

Without even looking at it, he threw it directly into the garbage disposal cabinet beside the bed.

Chu Du worked hard and did not want to see the patient ruining his body, so he persuaded him earnestly: "Young master, it's not me who said that your body is like a patched hole. If you don't pay attention, wait for you..." "Don't worry, you won't die.

" Yu Qingyan raised his eyelids and said calmly, "Even if I vomit blood every day, I will live longer than you."

Chu Du was speechless. The magical genetic gene in the other person's body was indeed true.

"Then there's no need to make it difficult for yourself."

Yu Qingyan looked calm, "It's okay, I'm used to it."

Chu Du looked tense and completely speechless, silently operating the medical equipment, and a series of movements were smooth and smooth.

"Is this... the sunset at the Imperial University?" He accidentally glanced at the other party's light screen and said casually, "Hey! You still have the hobby of reminiscing about the past? It's really rare."

Yu Qingyan pursed her lips and rubbed the gorgeous colors in the light screen with her fingertips. Sunset, "Is it beautiful?"

Chu Du was surprised and responded: "It's quite beautiful. Were you excited about this just now?"

Yu Qingyan was noncommittal. What he was excited about was not the sunset, but the person who sent him the sunset.

Xiao An... He murmured silently, a smile crept into his eyes, and then faded away when he touched the two reflections on the ground.

But who is watching the sunset with you on campus? It's really...jealous.

... Yang An

in the grove

raised his head slightly, leaning against the thick trunk, arms folded, knees slightly bent, the cool wind blowing through his bangs, his expression cold and indifferent.

He is waiting.

After this dog-legged sunset glows for the protagonist, it will return to its original position and illuminate the earth.

But waiting and waiting, watching the sunset at various tricky angles, hitting the protagonist's hair, profile, and back without hesitation, and smearing the hazy light, creating a beautiful picture - -

It won’t leave. This bitch won’t leave.

Yang An took a deep breath and quickly moved his fingers on the light screen, [Mr. Yu, I suddenly feel that the sunset is not beautiful. ]