40

Chapter 40

Yu Qingyan has always believed that anger is the most useless emotion. It has no benefit other than making people lose control.

Therefore, he rarely gets angry and pays more attention to solving problems rather than tracing the process.

But today, he suddenly realized what some people said, "Anger should not be buried deep in the heart. It seems calm, but in fact it is not beautiful to accumulate in the heart." Yu Qingyan half-closed his eyes and rubbed the B01 on his wrist with his fingertips

. , slowly adjust the emotions surging in your heart.

Sure enough, whenever something happened to Xiao An, it would be too easy for him to lose control.

"Your Excellency, Speaker of the Parliament." Euan stood up from the seat in the first row under great pressure, walked forward, bowed slightly, and said in a respectful tone, "Please calm down, there is no definite information about this matter, but this is the matter. You are so big that I would rather kill you by mistake than pass by hastily, so I sent you that text message. Next, please allow me to report this matter to you in detail." Yu Qingyan's expression did not distinguish between happiness and anger, and his gray-green eyes flickered

. An inorganic cold light, "Oh? Minister Euan dared to say this. He is indeed loyal to the federation and the people. He is really conscientious and deserves to be commended."

Euan lowered his head, "I don't dare. It's just a matter of duty."

"Tell me." Yu Qingyan put her elbows on the table, clasped her hands, and looked down, landing on You An's face that couldn't be seen clearly. His eyes were cold, "I'm also curious about how Minister You An can be so cautious. What is the important event?"

Euan said very briefly, only one sentence, "There are suspected traces of the insect mother appearing at the border."

The whole audience was in an uproar, and the originally solemn and quiet parliamentary court suddenly became noisy and whispered. Sounding in every corner, buzzing endlessly.

"Oh my god, how come there are insect mothers? Wasn't it completely exterminated a hundred years ago?" "It doesn't

seem to be extinct... There were rumors in the Ninth Expeditionary Legion at that time that there were insect eggs left behind." "

Abandoned? ? ? Oh my god, who said that?"

"When I was sorting out the quarterly filings a few days ago, I looked at the previous report documents, and this thing wasn't written on them!" "

Uh, didn't I say that? Rumors, of course maybe It's a rumor..."

"...Wait a minute, I take back what I just said. In fact, considering the situation of the government at that time, it is not impossible."

...

Amidst the noise, a dissatisfied voice sounded from the back row, "Minister Youan , did you miss something? Is this the key topic of our meeting today? You forgot to call us to sign..." Youan froze

on the spot, his face was ashen, and he cursed secretly: Idiot.

There was really no wink at all. Yu Qingyan made it clear that he was in a bad mood, as if today's event was not "grand" enough and he was just waiting to go home and build a tombstone.

How dare he submit the joint petition? Does he think life is too easy?

As he thought about it, Euan felt more and more guilty. He could not care less about his original intention of using old arguments to prevent the other party from continuing to teach at Imperial University. He could only keep his head low and act like a quail.