61

Chapter 61

"I just left the dormitory door." Yang An said as he went downstairs, "The main square is not far away, we will be there soon." "Are

you here?"

"Yes, just arrived." Yu Qingyan responded warmly.

"Oh, okay, then wait for me." Yang An quickened his pace, but his breath was still steady, "This morning...does your heart still hurt?" "

Fortunately, it's bearable." Yu Qingyan paused, Said softly.

"That's the pain." Yang An frowned and sighed, "I should have gone there last night."

Yu Qingyan's lips curled up slightly, "How to go there? Pella is so far away from Anozir, and it's still late at night, why bother? Are you bothering to run around?" Although he said this, he was still happy with beta's concern in his heart.

"But you are in pain." Yang An thought of Yu Qingyan's suppressed groans during the call last night, intermittently revealing inaudible trembling and pain, "If I were by your side last night, you would It won't hurt anymore."

Yu Qingyan lowered his eyes, his heart softened a bit, Xiao An...

"Qingyan, I will send you a message when I arrive. You come to see me first." Yang An said irresistibly, "If you have anything to do, put it aside for now. Your health is more important."

"Okay, Xiao An." Yu Qingyan's smile deepened, "I'll listen to you."

Yang An left the dormitory and was walking on the tree-lined path, "If If you really listen to me, you should take care of your body..."

Perhaps it is the winter season. Although the temperature of Anozir is still comfortable and pleasant, and the simulated sunlight is shining warmly on the earth, the artificial forest simulates the The "solitude" of frostbite in the middle of winter, sparse branches and leaves swinging in the wind, and large tracts of dry fallen leaves floating in the air.

"When didn't I listen?" Yu Qingyan was helpless, "Obviously I listened to every word you said." "

A lot, staying up late, not taking medicine, not eating according to the doctor's instructions..." Yang An stopped and found the tree A dead leaf fell from the sky, just brushed his cheek, and kissed his lips impartially.

He paused for a moment before raising his hand to pick up the abrupt fallen leaf, and then continued: "Anyway, I feel like you don't care about your body."

He looked at the fallen leaf in his palm and thought this coincidence was quite interesting. , he carefully put it into his pocket and took it as a souvenir.

"..." Yu Qingyan raised his head slightly, his long eyelashes swept across his eyelids, and said with a smile, "You know all this, Xiao An... who told you?"

Yang An: "..." Ah, we can't betray Doctor Chu and Dr. Chu. white crane.

"I observed it." He replied calmly.

Yu Qingyan raised his eyebrows, noncommittal, "Oh, Xiao An's observation skills are really good." He smiled lowly, "Then... I'll trouble Xiao An to help later." "Why is

this troublesome?" Yang An answered. Seriously, "I am willing to help you relieve the pain."

Yu Qingyan's long eyelashes trembled even more. He pressed on his heart, which had been throbbing faintly, and his fingertips trembled.

It’s really strange, maybe it’s...psychological? I always felt that beta's voice had a magical power that could relieve all his discomfort.

"Well... see you later, Xiao An. Bye." Yu Qingyan lowered his voice and said softly.