104

Chapter 104

Three days later,

the sky outside gradually became brighter in the morning, and a beam of light rose from the top of the mountain, the first twilight of dawn breaking through the clouds.

The light in the dark room was weak, with only a small lamp standing in the corner casting a shallow warm light through the thin gauze. Thick curtains blocked the sunlight outside the window and blocked out all sounds.

"Xiao An..." The call was as soft as a whisper, and was accurately captured by the owner of the name.

"Yes." Yang An lowered his eyes, sweat dripping from his forehead, and kissed his soft lips with a gentle tone, "Baby, what's wrong?"

Yu Qingyan's eyes were lifted up, soaked with the different spring water from the past, and there was something in his eyes. The sparkling lake surface and the green water are slightly rippling, making it look particularly sparkling. He gently brushed Yang An's face, his fingertips were a little weak, and then slid to the back of Beta's neck, hanging down casually.

Yu Qingyan's eyes became more and more blurred, and with a hoarse voice, he whispered softly: "Sleepy..." His lips, which had always been light and even pale, were red and moist from being kissed, and became extremely swollen.

Yang An bit his lip, rubbed the tip of his nose soothingly, and said in an intimate manner, "Good boy, wait a little longer." ...The

misty

white steam was like smoke and mist under the incandescent lamp, and as the switch was pressed, Down, instantly disappeared without a trace.

Yang An had a handsome and cold face, with wet black hair, and drops of water dripping from the ends of his hair. He came out of the bathroom with Yu Qingyan in his arms, his movements very gentle.

Empty bottles of nutrient solution were lying all over the floor in various places.

Yang An carefully put down the person in his arms and tucked the person under the quilt, but the person inside frowned and stretched out his arms, looking for something.

Yang An held Yu Qingyan's hand and placed a kiss on his fingertips.

Yu Qingyan's eyebrows relaxed a little, and he seemed to be aware of it. He gradually stabilized in his dream, but his fingertips couldn't help but tremble, as if it was a reflexive movement.

"Xiao An...don't leave..." he whispered.

Yang An lowered his eyes, moved for a moment, then lifted up the quilt, lay down in it, and closed it slightly. He hugged her, and slowly combed her lover's hair with his fingertips, following the sound of his lover's sleeping breathing.

There is a strong fragrance of mint tea lingering in the room, exuding a hint of sweetness that seems to be refreshing in the nose, and the tail note is also mixed with a light citrus fragrance.

Yang An looked at the white wall in silence. It was cut into strange shapes by light and shadow, like an endless abyss in a dream. The golden eye stared at him.

His mind was too clear, but he still inevitably fell into the bottomless swamp and was unable to save himself.

Yang An slowly tightened his arms and hugged her harder. He closed his eyes, the regular sound of breathing echoed gently in his ears, and the heavy weight leaned on his chest, as if to say: This is reality, and everything else is illusion.

Yang An's eyelids trembled, he slowly opened his eyes and sighed. The blood color in his pupils has faded a lot, but it still remains, making those eyes eerie and strange.