102

Chapter 102

Yang An felt like he was lying on a hot rock, his whole body was hot, and the fine needles were grinding against his nerves. The pain made his whole body tremble, making him curl up uncontrollably.

He wanted to shout, but his throat was blocked by cotton and he couldn't shout anything.

Damn it, you will die after absorbing the energy of twenty-five pieces of "anchor source".

He didn't know how much was left in his body but hadn't been transformed. He even deliberately left the "anchor source" with the highest purity at the end, praying not to use it.

...Unexpectedly, it was finally used at the critical moment.

There was a lot of noise in Yang An's ears, buzzing white noise and rustling chatter, like water droplets dripping from a cave.

"...The current situation...what happens next..."

"It's normal...anchor sources are the most common..." "

...when will I wake up..."

"Not sure...it depends on the individual's physical condition..."

"... The high fever doesn't go away... I'm twitching in pain... Is it normal..."

"Normal..."

"Is there any way..."

"Rest..."

...

Yang An couldn't hear the words behind him clearly. The severe pain seemed to have pierced him. His bones penetrated into his marrow and stirred up the blood. He wanted to knock himself out so that he would no longer feel the pain.

But the brain is blurry about everything, but the perception of pain is clear and audible.

"Xiao An..." A pair of warm and delicate hands gently stroked his forehead. It was cold and very comfortable.

Yang An's eyebrows instantly relaxed, and he subconsciously searched for the coolness, curled up, and murmured: "It hurts..."

A trace of distress flashed across Yu Qingyan's eyes. He smoothed his bangs with his fingertips and carefully wiped Beta's forehead with a handkerchief. He leaned slightly He gently kissed Yang An's dry lips, and coaxed softly: "Be good, it doesn't hurt, it won't hurt soon..."

He held Yang An's burning red face, his movements became more and more loving, and he pointed The belly gently rubbed the end of each other's eyes, and the kiss ranged from the lips to the tip of the nose, to the center of the eyebrows, and then to the long eyelashes that trembled like thin wings. Everything was like the benevolent dream given to him by Nevatus.

Finally, Yu Qingyan put her forehead on beta's forehead affectionately, her gray-green eyes filled with tenderness.

"Xiao An, be good, it doesn't hurt." He sighed, with a very long ending, full of lingering nostalgia and love. "When the power of the anchor source passes, it won't hurt anymore, be good." After a soft voice

, Amidst the comforting sounds, Yang An strangely felt a lot better, and the sharp pain in his bones seemed to be slowly fading away. He unconsciously approached the source of the coldness and called out in a low voice: "Qingyan..."

Yu Qingyan's moving fingertips paused, his eyelids trembled slightly, and he responded in a low voice: "Hey, I'm here. Xiao An... is it somewhere? Are you uncomfortable?"

He carefully grabbed Yang An's hand, inserted it between his fingers, and held it tightly.

But after a long time, beta no longer cried out in pain or called his name.