98

Chapter 98

Bai He glanced at Mo Lin coldly, and raised his index finger to his mouth to tell him to be quiet.

Mo Lin was frightened by the heavy look, but she still held back her neck, quickly got up from the silent cabin, stepped on the ladder, and asked worriedly: "Xiao An, are you okay? What's wrong with you? How about I give you an injection?" First aid from a base military doctor..."

Yang An couldn't hear all the movements in the outside world. There was only intermittent white noise surrounding his ears. He curled up in a ball on the bed, cold sweat rolling down his forehead. He endured the pain, his lips turned purple, his teeth were trembling, and the images that flashed in his mind were too bloody, making his stomach twitch and making him want to vomit.

Where is this...where...

Yang An closed his eyes tightly and clenched his hands so hard that his finger bones turned white. He tried hard to see clearly the pictures that flashed through his mind, hoping that he could remember the details and landmark buildings so that he could make better judgments. Find out where this is.

Densely packed ugly bugs rushed forward. They looked strange, with black limbs and sharp teeth. Transparent saliva flowed from their mouths. Their gray eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. Behind them, there was a huge creature whose face could not be seen clearly.

It was hanging in the air, half human, half monster, like an octopus with many tentacles. It was slimy all over, but it had a pair of green arms and a half withered body.

Yang An wanted to see clearly what this monster looked like, but failed every time.

...

Yang An really saw too many bugs. They fought with humans, mechas, and fighter jets. Scarlet blood and yellow-green thick slurry were mixed on the battlefield. Countless debris was scattered and piled high, which made him feel physiological. He felt sexually uncomfortable, but he continued to watch.

Slowly, he noticed something was wrong. At first, the human race had an advantage on the battlefield, but in the second half, it gradually overturned and declined.

Why...

Yang An was very anxious and eager to find the reason.

The huge monster is always suspended above the Zerg army like an ancient totem. Countless tentacles are randomly attached to the back of the bug. A seemingly invisible pink light flickers and spreads. Finally, this pink light envelopes the human race.——Yang

An Holding back the severe pain in the nerves, like a wisp of smoke floating into it, everyone is still fighting against the Zerg without stopping, but some people's bodies are getting stiffer and stiffer, with different expressions, including obsession, resentment, crying, laughing... As time goes by, people's expressions become more and more distorted, and their mental strength is in danger.

Finally, someone seemed to realize that the half-human monster was causing trouble, and ran straight through the Zerg army, trying to bombard the monster.

But the monster does not really exist. It is like a phantom that dissipates like a phantom the moment the bomber attacks, leaving behind a strange shrill laugh of "Jie Jie Jie Jie".

But the pink light still remains on the battlefield.

Suddenly, the scene changed, and it was on a dark, deserted star covered with dark clouds.

This time, the bugs were no longer as numerous as the holes of a honeycomb, stuck together wetly. Although there were still a lot of bugs, they were obviously much less than before. Their limbs kicked up dust and they ran forward desperately. The half-human monster was still suspended in the air, but this time it was smaller and the number of tentacles hanging along it was also reduced.