60

Chapter 60

"...According to the latest reports from the front line, the insect mother ruins may expand to the M386 galaxy, among which..." The

news broadcast in the hall was still clear, and the reporter in the light screen was still eloquent despite being beaten by the strong wind, and The two people who were supposed to be sitting on the sofa chatting were silent, and the background sound in the hall suddenly became the main theme in the narrow space.

Yu Qingyan didn't mean not to speak. After the turbulent emotions calmed down, he had a lot of things to ask beta, but for a while he didn't know where to start.

He could probably guess that Xiao An suffered a lot of pain in the "simulation ball", so he didn't dare to ask easily.

This time, the Zerg pseudomorphs secretly sneaked into the Imperial University. Not only did they want to destroy the armaments of the "Secret Vault", they also wanted to take the opportunity to create chaos and release poisonous mist grass in a small area.

Fortunately, he was discovered in time by the school security personnel and did not cause a major disaster. Unfortunately, the Zerg pseudomorphs fled very fast and were not caught. The other party even secretly tampered with the "simulation ball" test program in the teaching building before leaving -

causing the difficulty limit of the "simulation ball" to increase, and the automatic transmission mechanism of the safety cordon was lost, which greatly aggravated the students' mental strength. Risk of collapse and insanity.

Thousands of students are sleeping in the illusion of the "simulator", and a very small number of students' mental consciousness is teetering under the surveillance, reaching the red alert range.

After receiving the report, Yu Qingyan directly issued an order: dispatch the soldiers of the Sixth Army with mental power level A or above to divide their mental power and embed them into virtual carriers. According to the artificial program settings and the illusion characteristics of the "simulation ball", help the subjects from Awakened successfully from the illusion.

To put it simply, the program of the "simulation ball" was tampered with by the Zerg pseudomorphs. Bad, terrible, scary, and unwilling things all appeared in the illusion one by one, and the safe automatic transmission function was cut off. , making it impossible for people in the "simulation ball" to forcibly interrupt the illusion.

The entry of the mental power carrier is based on specific procedures, editing and inputting keywords, and playing the role of "rescue" in the environment, helping the test subjects overcome difficulties and awaken themselves.

On the surface, all spiritual power carriers come from soldiers of the Sixth Legion, but in fact there is a "special" spiritual power mixed in.

Maybe it's selfishness. Yu Qingyan lowered his eyes and rubbed it gently with his fingertips. He didn't know what Yang An would encounter in the illusion, but he didn't want others to briefly play the role of "salvation" in beta's heart.

Even in a fantasy world, even if everything that happened was fake, he didn't want to.

Of course, even if his mental power carrier enters the illusion, he doesn't know what exactly happens inside.

He glanced at Yang An calmly, what would he look like in the other person's fantasy?

Perhaps out of his own secret thoughts, the keywords entered by Yu Qingyan's editor... To be honest, it's a bit hard to say.

However, it may not be triggered. It is very likely that he is just an ordinary friend.

But there is a chance... Yu Qingyan thought, her heart beating rapidly.