51

Chapter 51

"Do you think...there's something wrong?" Johnson saw the strange expression on the beta in front of him, his eyes fell on him, and he had an indescribable feeling.

"No." Yang An looked away and coughed lightly, "I just wanted to ask, how can you experience this mecha?" "Do

you want to get up and drive it yourself or..."

Before Johnson could finish his words, Yang An waved his hand. "Ah, no, no, no, I just want to see Hades in action. I heard that its speed on the battlefield was measured in milliseconds. I want to have a taste of its elegance." This request is simple

.

"Okay, no problem." But Johnson thought for a moment, wondering if this was too easy?

Merely operating mechas is not fun, and the process is boring and not enjoyable to watch.

Yang An said politely: "Excuse me, Major General Johnson."

"You're welcome." Johnson answered smoothly, "Please wait here for a while, I will be back later." "

This is an automatic lift chair, you sit on it. "

Okay."

Yang An sat boredly on the chair, holding his chin with one hand, his eyes falling on Hades' exquisite appearance, the tall and powerful body, the cold dark blue mechanical shell, smooth and dazzling lines, and the densely packed dark muzzles hidden on the shoulders.

He thought of Hades' invincible glory on the battlefield, even if it was only in a dormant state, that kind of contempt for all living beings radiated from the inside out.

It’s absolutely amazing!

He looked at this ace mecha, and a lot of inspiration suddenly burst out in his mind. If he also made one...

"Mr. Yang, you've been waiting for a long time." Johnson's voice rang out, interrupting his thoughts unexpectedly, "This way Please."

Yang An reacted slowly and replied: "It's okay." He turned his head and said, "Where are you going?"

Johnson's face was still as serious as ever, but he tried his best to smile, "A convenient place for you to enjoy Hades. The viewing platform for operation."

Yang An: "..."

There is an inexplicable premonition.

Viewing stand:

"Come on! Come on! Watta, go for it! Defeat the arrogant Aubamey!!!!"

"Aubamey!!! Give that turtle a little color, and the glory of the second legion lies It's on you!"

"Vata will win! Vata will win! Vata will win!" There was an overwhelming cry on one side, and the other side was not to be outdone.

"Aubamey is the best! Aubamey is the best! Aubamey is the best!"

Yang An was numb, looking at the heated arena below with waves of cheers, he said with difficulty: "Major General Johnson, this is What is it?"

Johnson stood aside and replied politely: "As you thought, I will show you Hades' actual combat style." After a pause, "Don't worry, this is the pre-war request I applied to my superiors. ... Friendly matches of actual combat are allowed."

Yang An was silent for a while, with mixed emotions. What he thought was a practical demonstration was to activate the mecha and move his elbows and calves. Who would have thought that it would be this kind of... "friendly match"?