46

Chapter 46

"How does it feel to study at Imperial University?" Taixi put down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth slowly, "Are you getting used to it?" "It feels good..."

Yang An and Alpha separated an empty seat and sat upright, "I'm quite used to it. Yes."

Taixi nodded, "Is that enough money? I heard that Imperial University is very expensive, there are many aristocrats there, and the prices are also high." He still remembered that beta came to Fike House to work at the beginning, just to save tuition and money. living expenses.

"Enough. Prices... are okay. Prices in public canteens and shops are very affordable, and the school will subsidize them." Yang An thought for a while and replied.

"Okay, if it's not enough, you can talk to me and Farath. Mecha design consumes a lot of raw materials." Taixi's cold face was calm, but what he said was extremely considerate, and he specially pulled Farath. "Farath often misses you in the Fick House."

"Yes, yes!" Farath tilted his head and said sweetly, "I miss Xiao An very much~" "

Okay, thank you, Miss Xiao Si. And...Brother Taixi." Yang An answered delicately. To be honest, before he saw the line of words, what he said was very natural, but after reading the line of words... he started to be cautious in his words and actions

.

He glanced at Tae Seok secretly, blood relationship? Is this a setting where the worldview automatically complements the role of passer-by?

It turns out that he still has relatives in this world... It's hard for Yang An to describe what he thought when he saw the small black letters at that moment. Although he has long been accustomed to the status of "orphan", his heart still beat inexplicably when he saw the words "blood". For a moment.

But then again, does Tae Suk know about this? If you don't know, that's normal, but if you know...

A strange thought came to his mind.

Maybe Taixi didn't like giving him 400 million for his own rice before, but discovered that they were related by blood?

Yang An glanced at the empty lunch box on the table that had been eaten clean by the two of them, with no juice left.

Oh, not necessarily, the other person may really like it.

"Xiao An, this is for you." Tai Xi suddenly stood up, took out a thick stack of paper from the low cabinet in the living room, and handed it to Yang An.

Yang An didn't think much, so he took it and flipped through a few pages, which were some mecha design drawings.

"Some of the manuscripts I have compiled recently should be helpful for mecha masters to advance in the core of advanced mechas." Taixi put one hand in his pocket, stood in front of the table, and said calmly.

"Thank you, Brother Taixi." Yang An glanced at the content briefly, his eyes shining slightly.

He held the page with his fingers and let out a breath. This manuscript is great! Some profound and obscure knowledge points that were difficult to detect were broken down in detail and listed one by one by the other party. It was like feeding food into his mouth.

So what is the blood relationship between him and Tae-seok? Yang An gritted his teeth and sent money and manuscripts. He couldn't be...

an illegitimate child, right? !

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taixi asked, then paused, "Is there anything inappropriate about me?" Beta's eyes were subtle and weird, as if he was seeing some prehistoric creature that he had never seen before. .