81

Chapter 81

"Xiao An!" Yu Qingyan caught Yang An, her hands shaking violently, and asked anxiously, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" "B01! Connected..." He shouted, every

word It's all vibrato.

"Get out of here..." Yang An grabbed Yu Qingyan's wrist and raised his head with difficulty, sweat dripping from his forehead, "I don't know how to explain... but get out of here quickly, there will be danger, it's best to let everyone in this restaurant Get out!"

He was so tortured by the severe pain that he couldn't straighten his back, clenched his teeth, and pressed his forehead against Yu Qingyan's shoulder. His whole body was dizzy and his ears were ringing.

"Okay, Xiao An, don't be afraid, we'll leave right away." Yu Qingyan comforted Beta, the heartache in his eyes almost overflowing.

He turned on the turned off communication earpiece and said in a cold voice: "Bai Qi, Bai He, immediately drive the aircraft up to the top floor and notify everyone in the sky garden to leave immediately!" "Yes!" The beta in his arms shivered even

more

. I had a violent fever and was sweating coldly. My temples were wet, as if I had been fished out of the water.

His lips moved slightly, wanting to say something, but he couldn't speak. His dark pupils lost focus, and his whole body seemed to have been penetrated by fine needles, and there was a dense and sharp pain.

"It hurts..."

Boom -

air currents surged in the twisted space, and the sharp wind compressed into a sharp blade, and exploded out of thin air in an instant.

Yu Qingyan took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. He clenched his hands tightly, and his somewhat out-of-control abilities stopped instantly. His lips were pursed tightly, and his eyes flashed with cold light.

"Xiao An, it doesn't hurt. Let's go see a doctor right away." He spoke softly and patted Beta's back gently.

The A01 behind him flashed red and silently blocked the table and chair. Yu Qingyan pushed back with one hand, changed his posture, and directly brought the person into his arms.

"Master!!! I..." Bai He jumped directly from the modified aircraft. His vision was filled with gray gas, and his messy hair was blown up by the remaining energy around him. "Ahem..." He squinted his eyes

. , the violent sand and dust slowly subsided, and finally I saw the figure in it.

"Bai He, go to the Yu family's underground research institute." Yu Qingyan said coldly.

"Yes!" Bai He subconsciously stood up straight and responded loudly. He noticed the trembling beta in the owner's arms, and a trace of worry flashed in his eyes.

what happens? Aren't you dating the head of the family? Why did something happen to this appointment? !

Alpha, who likes to imagine, instantly thought of many bloody plots, and various ethical dramas were staged one after another.

The aircraft hovering in the sky descended, the hatch slowly opened, and the long elevator spread out.

A01 was suspended on the ground. Yu Qingyan tightened his arms and carefully carried the person up to the aircraft. He gently stroked beta's hair with his fingertips. He kept kissing the other person's forehead and eyebrows, comforting him softly.

Yang An's consciousness was scattered, his face was bloodless, his heart was still throbbing, and many strange scenes flashed through his mind - the

collapsed sky garden, the smoke-filled spiers falling, the screams one after another, and countless fragments. Scattered in the sky, the entire scene is shrouded in thick gray and black fog, with occasional splashes of scarlet blood.