50

Chapter 50

Yang An was still a little dazed, his hand froze in mid-air, and he slowly put it down, "Well, it smells like before... just fine."

He took back his hand and coughed lightly. It felt strange, but he couldn't tell what was wrong. .

"Xiao An, have you made preparations for the 'simulation ball' test site the day after tomorrow?" Yu Qingyan looked at it and calmly looked away, her long eyelashes slightly lowered, she took a sip of boiled water and asked softly.

"What preparations are needed for this?" Yang An blinked, couldn't we just go in directly?

"Of course I will be prepared." Yu Qingyan laughed. "After all, it is an opportunity to awaken your innate power. There are always some people who study some tricks to improve the chance. Moreover, the 'Simulation Ball' equipment of Imperial University has been updated this year, and the effect will be much stronger."

He After pondering for a moment, he added, "It is said that the performance is similar to that of the federal military's 'simulation field', but I'm not sure. It's just what the data report says, and I haven't experienced it personally." "Oh, that's it."

Yang An has never paid attention to these things, so he listened quite seriously.

"But Xiao An, don't feel too stressed. If it doesn't work this time, there will be a next time. The effect of the military's 'simulation field' will be better than that of the school. I will take you to try it then.

" Although the success rate is high, the virtual scene is more direct and rough, and the testers suffer more. Therefore, Yu Qingyan thought about letting the beta test the mild version of the "simulation ball" first, and if that didn't work, he would try the "simulation field" of the military department.

After all, Imperial University's updated "simulation ball" is full of gimmicks, and its claimed success rate is almost as good as the military's "simulation field."

"I don't have any pressure." Yang An shook his head, "If you can, you can, if you can't, you can't. Don't force it." "

Xiao An has a good mentality." Yu Qingyan praised with a smile.

Yang An: "..."

Well, the other party really likes to praise him, from all kinds of tricky and weird angles, which makes him feel embarrassed.

"It's not that I have a good attitude, I just simply didn't think too much." Yang An put his fist against his lips, looked away quietly, and avoided the topic, "Hey, then you have the talent..." Before he could finish the question

, Suddenly I remembered something. There was information on the Star Network saying that Mr. Yu's level was not high and he was born with it...

Although Yu Qingyan did not finish listening to the question, when he saw beta suddenly stopped talking and lowered his head stiffly, he understood the meaning and thoughtfully Answer, "Yes."

Yang An: The Internet misled me, it's all fake news!

Yu Qingyan seemed to be amused by Yang An's expression. His fingers were itchy for no reason, and he wanted to pinch the other person's cheek. "The news on the Internet cannot be said to be completely false..." There was a smile at the corner of his mouth, "Everyone does agree that my level is not good. High and no natural ability."

Huh? Yang An was stunned for a moment, his mind spinning rapidly.

It's not completely false but it doesn't mean it's true. Everyone agrees but it doesn't mean it's correct...