90

Chapter 90

"Nosir, why didn't you say..." The wild laughter suddenly stopped. Mo Lin, a lion with blue fur, felt something was wrong. He followed the other person's line of sight and turned his head stiffly.

He saw the two new people appearing in the dormitory, staying where they were.

Nosiel was the first to react, stepped into the door, and greeted Yang An and the others, "Hello! I'm Nossier Kates from Field University. Nice to meet you!" "

I was curious about the new news when I received the news last night. Roommates, I didn't expect you to come so much sooner than I expected." "

Hello, Yang An, from Imperial University." Yang An nodded in greeting.

"Hey, hello, Yin Hangru, from Federal University." Yin Hangru also said with a smile.

Nosir smiled, and shook hands with each one, then pulled Molin who was standing at the door stupidly, and reminded in a low voice, "Say hello to your new roommate."

Molin carefully walked into the dormitory, swallowing nervously, thinking that he had just been there The "arrogant speech" at the door made me want to bury myself in the floor in embarrassment.

His neck turned red, and he spoke coquettishly: "Hello... my name is Maureen Doleon. Like Nosy, I come from Field University. This is my first time meeting you. I'm very, very happy to meet you."

" Hello, hello." Yin Hangru touched his chin, glanced at the calm-faced beta next to him, rolled his eyes, and asked proactively, "Student Mo Lin... do you like the Speaker of the Parliament very much?"

Mo Lin blushed so much that he was about to smoke. , stumbling and saying: "Well... I regard the Speaker of the Parliament as an idol. I just made a joke and said it nonsense. I didn't mean to be disrespectful or respectful..." Yin Hangru couldn't hold it back, grinned at the corner of his mouth, and clenched his fist to hold it back

. Lips, coughed lightly, "No, no, I'm not trying to judge you or anything..." "

Well, I just want to tell you that my brother, like you, also likes the Speaker of the Parliament very much." He said , pulled Yang An over, and patted the other person's back vigorously, "Look, this is so fateful!"

Yang An was dragged and staggered two steps, and he watched the Alpha's eyes suddenly light up in front of him, and his expression was frightened. Overjoyed, she grabbed his hand and her voice changed with excitement, "You also like the Speaker of the Parliament?!"

Yang An: "..." It's hard to describe the feeling of this moment.

Yin Hangru suppressed a laugh and patted Yang An wildly on the shoulder, "I like it, my brother likes it." "

Absolutely the one he likes the most in the world, right?" He winked at beta with a weird smile.

Yang An raised his eyelids and did not deny his friend's teasing. He replied quietly: "Yes, that's right."

Upon hearing this, Mo Lin said unwillingly: "This, this is not necessarily the case. I will become the Speaker of the Parliament. I have been a fan for a long time, and you are still the vice president and group leader of his fan group... What about you?"

"Fan... group?" Yang An was stunned and asked strangely, "What is this?"

"You are a fake fan, right?" Mo Lin was shocked, with a "You don't know" expression on his face, "That's it..." he said while turning on the optical brain.