16

Chapter 16

"Xiao An... Wuwuwu... You really have to leave..." The tip of Farath's nose was red, his eyes were moist, and condensed tears fell in his eyes, unable to fall off.

"Don't cry, Sister Xiaosi." Yang An had no choice but to promise patiently, "I will definitely go back to Fike's house when I have time..."

Taixi next to him leaned against the wall, rolling his eyes. He really couldn't stand this farce. , pointed out coldly, "Farath, the two tears on your lower eyelids have been hanging for almost half an hour. If they don't fall down, they will dry up." Farath was like a

cat whose tail was stepped on, and he glared at Alpha instantly. , bared her teeth and yelled, "Big Taitou, shut that mouth of yours!!"

She turned her head and said to Yang An delicately: "Xiao An, I really can't let you go, there are so many tears in my eyes. , It’s just that I won’t let it leak out ~ Look, I’m dressed up so beautifully today, how ugly my crying face is ~ I want to send you away beautifully!” Taixi raised his eyebrows, hearing the sentence “It’s just that I won’t let it

. "It's flowing out." She asked suspiciously, "You won't let your tears turn into nose water and blow it out, will you?"

Farath's smile froze, her fluttering long eyelashes stopped moving, she turned her head and looked deeply with her eyes. Holding Taixi, a cool knife shot out from it.

Taixi was unaware of this, put his thumb on his chin, frowned and thought, "Let me think about it... you brought a disposable storage bag, and you should have changed the handkerchief several times - the pattern on it is different. Same, you were always secretly covering your nose just now..."

He suddenly realized, "Oh, you are not crying, you are blowing your nose!"

Yang An: "..."

His eyebrows twitched, and he suddenly felt something bad. The smile on Farasi's pretty face completely disappeared, and she was expressionless. She slowly made fists with her hands, her joints cracking, and sweet pink waves rolled up without any wind. It seemed that she could see a mass of black air coming from her back. Jumping up, dark clouds cover the top, lightning flashes and thunder.

She stared at Taixi and said grimly: "Taixi, go to hell!!"

Taixi's complexion changed, turned around and ran away, "Boom——", the signboard of Fick House was completely destroyed and the wreckage Scattered all over the floor, broken glass from the door was flying everywhere, making it a mess.

Yang An quickly shrank back, leaving enough space for the two of them to perform. He estimated that the fight would take a while, so he slowly took out the controller of the storage compartment and began to count the items.

Well, the number of books is right, there is no difference between them.

Unexpectedly, it turns out that he still has so much material in his hand, and it feels like he can make "academic and practical garbage" in mechas again...

However, where are the experimental mechanical chips that he made before?

Yang An frowned and thought, then with a flash of inspiration, he hurriedly returned to the studio, rummaged through the cabinets on more than ten floors, and finally found the "mechanical chip" that had been left behind.

After all, it was something I studied all night long, which cost a lot of blood. Even if it was trash, I had to take it away.

When Yang An came out of the studio again, he found that Farath and Taixi had already had a fight. There was a bright red slap mark on the right side of Alpha's face, and his eye was blue. Omega was angrily adjusting his headdress, and the pink bow became straight and stylish again.