89

Chapter 89

Perhaps it is because there is no "stumbling block" in the plot that the relationship between the two becomes smoother?

Well, it's possible.

After all, the "acts" of the villain and passers-by in the original work were completely deleted, and even some cannon fodder characters disappeared.

"Then... congratulations." Although he didn't understand why the protagonist came here to tell him this, Yang An still gave him his blessing officially out of social politeness, "I hope you can stay happy.

" Xuru's beautiful face is still as beautiful as before, pitiful and pitiful, as if it can't withstand any wind and rain. A strange emotion flashed across his eyes, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly, "Brother Yang An, do you think I will be happy?" "?"

Yang An: "..."

Ah, this...

He felt a little complicated and sighed: Yan Xuru, of course you will be happy!

In this world, the sunset follows you, the sun only illuminates you, and even the breeze is biased towards you, not wanting you to be tired. You are the darling of the world, and you and the protagonist Gong are a match made in heaven, how could you not be happy?

"When two people who like each other are together, no matter what the process is, there will be a moment of happiness." He thought for a moment and said simply, "As long as there is love, you will be happy." "It's so beautiful.

" Hearing this answer, Yan Xuru's eyes slightly curved, and the fingertips clenched on the hem of his clothes relaxed a little. He looked at Yang An quietly and asked softly, "So is brother Yang An in love because he likes her?"

This question was strange, but Yang An still nodded and responded: "Yes."

Yan Xuru's lips moved, wanting to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything, and his light brown eyes fell on the dead tree in the distance, and then He slowly took it back, "Brother Yang An, do you know? In my heart, you have always been special..."

Yang An:?

Protagonist Shou, what do you want to do? ? ?

This...couldn't it be that the protagonist's head is being controlled, and God is "bringing order to order"?

"Stop." No, no, no, no! ! !

Yang An interrupted Yan Xushusheng's talking to himself and frowned, "If you are just talking nonsense to me, I have something to do and leave first." "Brother Yang An, wait a minute."

Yan Xurusheng said Startled, he subconsciously reached out to stop him. The moment he touched the other person's arm, he suddenly retracted, "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

He knew that beta didn't like to be touched and had always avoided physical contact. Not as good as.

"It won't take you long. I, I just want to tell you something." Yan Xuru pleaded softly.

Yang An's steps faltered, and his brows furrowed deeper. He didn't say anything more, and said, "You say it." "

Brother Yang An, you are very special. This specialness is not subjective in my eyes, but exists objectively." Special." Yan Xuru raised his head and spoke in a gentle tone, "It seems that I have never been in your eyes..." "

Sorry, although this sounds very selfish and strange." He lowered his head slightly, with embarrassment in his words. apology.

"...But you are special in every sense. Whether it is the first time we meet, or whether I am trying my best to get along with you... everyone is changing, and sometimes I feel that Jos is also changing, changing It happened very quickly, suddenly, and inexplicably, but only you seem to have never changed." "