101

Chapter 101

The time is too long, every second is torture -

Yang An's face turned pale, and cold sweat ran down his forehead. The sea of ​​spiritual consciousness that was about to be exhausted made him light-headed and he couldn't help but curse a few times in his heart.

Fuck, the original Yavik is no longer crazy, he's just a complete pervert.

In this "Insect Mother Heart", he did see what Yavik said, "the destined memory" -

but the unfolding perspective was a bit strange.

It seems that Yavik is used as the narrative perspective, but there are some things that he really doesn't shy away from.

The reason why Chang Ningxi didn't appear from beginning to end in her previous life was indeed because she died early. And Yavik tried his best to deal with the protagonist, just for two things, the "anchor source" and the heirloom of the Ganard family, "Chrysalis." If the other party wants to use his weird talent to resurrect Chang Ningxi, he needs to keep upgrading...

No, these are not the point. Yang An squatted down, his face twisted, who dared to imagine that Yavik had ice love in his previous life? ? ?

No wonder the other party said "I miss you so much". Can the dead and the living be the same?

But then again, did Yavik's evil ability finally "resurrect" people? His intuition told him that there should be some signs, but what happened in the end, I'm afraid we have to keep watching.

Yang An slowly calmed down his breathing, reached out and pressed his sore temples, took a deep breath, and continued walking forward.

He is now like a game where he has to defeat "little monsters" before each level, and then he can get a glimpse of the "treasures" inside.

——But he worked so hard outside killing insects just to see Yavik’s memory? ? ?

Yang An sighed, forget it, I guess this "treasure" has been replaced by Yavik. It turns out to be something that confuses people, inducing people to climb higher and higher, gradually making people lose their minds and fall into an illusion, and then they can't extricate themselves. .

And...

boom -

all the insects that had just been killed stood up again and walked crookedly towards Yang An again.

Yang An knew that he could no longer stay in the open space on this level.

He no longer hesitated and pushed open the heavy door. The dazzling white light hit him. He narrowed his eyes slightly and jumped down into the abyss.

Yang An was accustomed to waiting for the feeling of weightlessness to pass, and what followed was the gentle feeling of cotton lifting his back.

...

Yang An looked numb and slowly walked out of his "memory". Should he say anything or not, Yavik was cruel enough. In the end, he actually turned the world of his previous life upside down and forced him to speak to him from the consciousness of the world - and so on

. , doesn’t it mean that the world he lives in also has this kind of thing?

Yang An rubbed his stiff face desperately to cheer himself up. He stood up straight, the vines around his wrists wrapped around the back of his hands, ready to attack. There was a new wave of insect army roaring in front of him, slowly attacking him.