57

Chapter 57

Yang An knew very well that this was an illusion in the "simulation ball", and everything was false, but looking at Yu Qingyan's sad eyes, his heart suddenly shook, as if the other party really loved him deeply, that kind of strong The hopelessness and sorrow tightly grasped his heart.

"Qingyan..." Yang An was silent for a while, then moved his lips and softly called out the name. For a moment, he found that he couldn't distinguish between illusion and reality.

That line of gold characters was like the sword of Damocles hanging high. Even though Yang An told himself that the future was by no means determined by destiny and focused more on human effort, the doubts deep in his heart had never disappeared. The "simulation ball" accurately captured it. And presented in a straightforward manner.

"Well..." Yu Qingyan responded softly, sliding her knees forward, still pressing her forehead, and rubbing the tips of her noses affectionately, "A'an, I'm sorry, I still make you sad. I know you always cherish us. friendship between us, but I am too greedy. I cannot accept that in the future, you will have a close and hand-in-hand lover by your side, and I will become your childhood friend, good brother..." "..." Yang

An Without saying a word, his body gradually stiffened, and he told himself that this was not the real "Mr. Yu", but a false image created in the fantasy, but... everything was too

real, and the other person's personality, voice, and appearance overlapped with reality. Together, the impact was far greater than he imagined.

He pursed his lips slightly and turned his head uncomfortably. This posture was still too intimate. If this had happened before the "confession", he might just feel hesitant, guess what weird things the "simulation ball" had done, and then forget about it, but now... "Ahem, Qingyan, you start

with Can you get off me?" He calmly tried to get the person off his arms, but he was entangled even tighter.

"A'an, just give me a hug, okay?" Yu Qingyan frowned and said in a low voice, "I haven't hugged you for a long time... The last time was when I had a heart attack, you hugged me to comfort me and said It's okay..."

He leaned his face against Yang An's neck, his lips brushed against Yang An's Adam's apple, and his eyes slowly closed.

Yang An's neck felt itchy and he raised his head slightly. Hearing Yu Qingyan's words, he paused with his hands ready to refuse. Heart disease...?

So it’s no wonder that he came to the “Simulation Ball” to be a cardiologist, probably because

in reality he wanted to alleviate the pain of Mr. Yu’s illness.

"Have you had any heart problems recently?" Even though it was an illusion, Yang An still felt worried and lowered his eyes and asked.

Yu Qingyan slowly raised his head, his eyes were deep, and he rubbed Yang An's brow with his fingertips, "Don't frown..." "

Don't worry about me, I'm doing pretty well recently." He said softly, "Take your medicine on time and pay attention to your schedule. , Diet..."

"Oh, that's good."

Yang An grabbed Yu Qingyan's wrist, put it down carefully, and whispered: "Qingyan, come down first, okay? Our current position is not suitable for talking."

"What if I can't say it right?" Yu Qingyan's gray-green eyes flashed with persistence, and he gently broke away from the restraints of his wrists, interlocking his fingers with Yang An's backhand, "Will you be angry?" That's not the case