54

Chapter 54

"Qian...Shen You?" Yang An said blankly.

Qian Shenyou scratched his head and smiled honestly, "Hey, it's me. How do you look..." He looked into Yang An's eyes and said hesitantly, "As if you don't know me." Yang An took a deep breath

, Brother, it’s not that I don’t know you. This is the first time I’ve seen you after my death in my previous life. I’m so shocked.

"Hey, Doctor Yang, you haven't left yet." Xia Qing just returned from her rounds and asked with a smile, "Didn't you say you want to celebrate your friend's discharge from the hospital?" After a pause, she joked, "Hey! It seems that white coats are unlucky. You even changed your clothes."

"Celebrating your friend's discharge from the hospital?" Qian Shenyou clapped his palms and suddenly realized, "Oh, no wonder you are holding a bouquet in your hand and leaving work early..." "..."

Yang An was in a daze. Yang, Doctor Yang?

Now that he has come to his senses, the "simulation ball" simulates an environment for him to live on earth in his previous life, so he met his former colleagues. But...

he was a social programmer in his previous life. How did he become a doctor? ? ?

Xia Qing put down the bottles and cans on the tray and urged: "Doctor Yang, go up quickly. Your friend is waiting for you on the twelfth floor."

Yang An was silent, this "simulation ball" is really impressive. It’s so confusing, no wonder everyone who comes in says it challenges their imagination.

According to the experience of those guides, the "Simulation Ball" test site is like a decryption pretending game, the more you play it, the weirder it becomes, and everything that appears in it is based on the truest desire deep in the heart of the test subject - who can face it

? Anyone who is true to himself can awaken his own innate power.

According to this logic, he actually wanted to go back to his previous life and be a... doctor?

It doesn't make sense, he thought in his mind, and the more he thought about it, the more wrong it became. He had never had any medical dreams since he was a child, so why...

Although Yang An didn't know who the "friend" the other party was talking about, he still stood up and answered. He said: "Well, thank you for reminding me, I'll go right away."

Ding -

Yang An held the bouquet in his arms, walked into the elevator slowly, reached out and pressed the button for floor "12".

Inadvertently, he saw the sign on the floor that read [Floor 12: Orthopedics].

It seemed that his unknown friend was hospitalized due to a bone injury, and today was the day he was discharged from the hospital.

Yang An lowered his head and fiddled with the bouquet in his arms, and his thoughts began to wander. In his previous life, he didn't have many friends who could allow him to specially greet and celebrate the other party when he was discharged from the hospital... Oh,

he would also send a bouquet of flowers.

To be honest, none.

Welcoming friends from the hospital, celebrating their recovery, sending flowers... Yang An was in a daze, with light green platycodon blooming warmly reflected in his eyes. This was really a rare experience.

The elevator quickly reached the twelfth floor.

By the way, which ward is his friend in?

As soon as this idea came into Yang An's mind, his legs seemed to have their own consciousness and he walked to the left.