103

Chapter 103

Evening, Conference Room

"Your Excellency, Speaker of the Parliament, it's not easy to meet you." Feng Qian strode in from the door, his face was cold and solemn, his temples were like frost, and his eyes were piercing.

Yu Qingyan smiled slightly, raised his hand, gestured to the seat opposite, and said warmly: "The affairs at the border and the capital star have been busy recently, and I really have no time to spare. It's my fault for keeping Lieutenant General Feng Qian waiting for a long time. You sit down." Feng Qian snorted coldly

. Without saying a word, he sat straight on the wooden chair next to him, not even looking in the direction Yu Qingyan pointed.

Yu Qingyan raised his eyes, his expression unchanged, and there was still a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, "Lieutenant General Feng Qian, I roughly understand what you mean by coming to me this time, but this Zerg attack is a big deal, and the parliament "Stop..."

"Stop, stop, stop!" Feng Qian waved his hand impatiently, "I won't listen to this. Those old guys in the parliament are cheating on each other every day and doing useless things. They can't do anything except open their mouths. See you. The Zerg will scream, haha."

"Your Excellency, Speaker of the Parliament, I want to be sure that there will be a next time for this matter!" His eyes were cold and sharp, not angry or intimidating. Although he is old and his hair is gray, his battle-hardened vigor has not diminished by half.

Yu Qingyan tapped the handle of the wheelchair with his fingertips and did not answer immediately. After a long time, he slowly said, "Lieutenant General Feng Qian, I believe that as a member of the Federation, no one would not want..." "Your Excellency, Speaker of the Parliament, you should fight with me

. Official accent." Feng Qian coldly interrupted Yu Qingyan's words, his shoulders suddenly relaxed a little, and a hint of sadness passed over his weathered face, "In the early years, those brothers who were with me through life and death, died very badly, but they could protect me. Good Federation, we have no grudges."

"But..." He changed the subject, "This cannot chill the veterans. They have retired from the front line, but they are still willing to shine at their posts and guard the last line of the border. The line of defense, after all, is not just for a little thought in the heart, it can be said to be 'dedicated to death'!" "

We are not afraid of death. Death has never been a problem, but we can't die inexplicably! We can't die in a useless way! In our own hands!"

Yu Qingyan lowered his eyes, rubbed his fingertips, and said softly: "Lieutenant General Feng Qian, I can understand your mood, and I will never tolerate such a thing." "

Then this Zerg attack..." Feng Qian Qian instantly calmed down his expression and asked seriously.

Yu Qingyan adapted well to Feng Qian's change of face. He sighed helplessly and said hesitantly: "Lieutenant General Feng Qian, you come here with sincerity, and I don't want to let you down..." "I just hope you can take this matter seriously.

" Keep it secret, after all, it is a matter of..."

"Your Excellency, Speaker of the Parliament, I, Feng Qian, swear here that I will never speak nonsense. Don't worry!" Feng Qian raised his head, patted his chest with his big hands, and said loudly.

Yu Qingyan was extremely pleased and nodded repeatedly, "Of course I believe Lieutenant General Feng Qian."

...